Doing Dailies on the Daily

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrpenguinrox, Apr 10, 2014.

1. mrpenguinrox

mrpenguinrox The King of Potatoes

Day 43 44 45

Take heed to my words ladies and gentlemen of the Pox Universe. For what I have been through as changed me as a person. Day after day, daily after daily my toes began to itch from the menacing spider staring at me at the computer. It was your boi, Kha'lix as I like to call her. I faced her over the period of fourty five days, a combined 43 times. From shadows she crawled out to face me on the daily and for the first few days I cried and exclaimed "Me spider lady again? Why you do this to me Pox?" Then I became friends with the spider. I changed the diapers of the lost little spiders that infested my units. Many bgs were sacrificed in rage of the onslaught this daily presented me.

I am not saying I thuggied (pronounced thug-ied; kind of like get huggied) these dailies but I won at least half the time against the spider queen. My poor bgs began to show ware and tear from the usage and my brain began to fluster. It was the same daily almost every single day. Sometimes I just straight up said the hell with it and ran away to go play a Mooba or whatever the young ones are playing. Luckily our new based overlords Desert Owl has sought to fix this. No more 45 days of the same daily. Huzzah!

I actually began to love the spider though and embrace her kids. I will always remember that lonely Trap Spider as he launched his fangs into my face as I screamed in pain for my life. My runes cheered for me as I *****slapped that spider to tomorrow. I locked the ***** in her castle where the spiders come from. I shudder to think she ever loved me. She was a ***** but she made good Broiled Tuna and Pumpkin Muffins that was lain on a bed of Meat Pie. Ahh the Meat Pie

~Pengy

[​IMG]

darkpally5, Dagda, DarkJello and 4 others like this.
  2. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- You know you get a good slap on a *****, when it knocks her arms off...too soon Rihanna?

p.s. - I know you took a vow of "muddy waters" silence because it was too much power for one man to hold...but it is time to "Release the Kraken!!! (his government name is of course squidward)" ... muddy waters is the only true counter to dem spideys

3. mrpenguinrox

[​IMG]

I hear she be rollin' in the deep

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Holy Bane Shift dude I love you

5. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

You lost to a daily?

kat7ra likes this.
  6. Gedden

Gedden Administrator Octopi

haha.

I added a couple new ones to the rotation too. I'm thinking maybe we should do a few more heh.

7. mrpenguinrox

Mate what if I told you everyday is a struggle with a 2 hour daily. Mate what if I went as far to say that I have lost more dailies than I have played without even playing them.

The AI is like that of the movie I Robot with a little Stepford Wives thrown in there. They keep trying to control my bg with their supersonic radio attacks but I ain't afriad of no robots. Spiders are the real deal though *shudders*

DarkJello likes this.
  8. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Damn, and I thought I was crazy.............this guy absolutely blows me out of the water.

kat7ra likes this.
  9. Thbigchief

- ....the....muddy water? dun dun daaaaah

10. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

no one should lose to a daily. ever. the starter bgs, the tutorial and the gold accrual rate clearly aren't good enough. NUX is for the new players, not the old players. Come on DoG. Get these people up and running quickly so the addiction can set it properly..

11. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

KKKKKKKKK
    I loled big time.

12. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Ragic:

Are you seriously serious about the seriousness of this subject???

Inquiring minds... ;)

13. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Who is Squidward?

14. Thbigchief

-_- Unfriended

nico likes this.
  15. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Squidward is -_- Unfriended. Okay thanks. I will look that rune up in my rune checklist. I appreciate it when people answer my questions instead of replying with some bandwagon troll bullshit. Cheers.

16. Thbigchief

- You are too cereal for this thread...it was meant to be fun and you chewed it to death with your mouth open.

17. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Just want to know who squidward is cereal guy.

18. ykmmmm

ykmmmm Member

so this squidward is like the snogvie joke when after he became a real rune ?

19. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I know as much as you do. Im guessing squidward is an FS rune? I hurt Big Chief's feelings and destroyed the thread so now im unfriended and a thread destroyer. God FML!

20. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I guess squidward is firk diplomat, because he was released along mud elemental, but it could be also mindbreaker or sensorate, or even spellblaster that was released a bit before.