Done for a while I guess...

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by kagebunshn, Jul 7, 2014.

1. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Pretty much lost interest in the game for now...'exploring the meta' seems pointless because every time we find a couple good runes, they get nerfed a week later.

They'll soon be doing relic/spell/equip revamps too, which will just add more blood to the water tank for the thread trolls to feed on. Again, some of the stuff will probably be good...and then get nerfed right away.

Hopefully things will be smoothed out a bit by the time The Ronin comes out, and it will rekindle my interest.

I'll still be hitting up the forums and reading about the changes and upcoming content, but unless some of my favorite runes get fixed back to useability, feels like there is no point playing.

2. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

i feel the same like u... Give me back portal nexus, SL garu init, GDM aid defences, Slag nora mining, Kodiak assault plus the ability that takes away ap at attack. They all played a distinctive role, roles that now can nor be replaced. And i miss flurry on tanglefoot too :)

3. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

So basically, you want back stuff that was OP and bad for the game so you can abuse it?

Bye bye, no one will miss you.

Yelmo likes this.
  4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Portal nexus is and was a terrible ability but kinda funny but the rest of those runes were pretty broken and the recent nerfs to k'thir have brought them down maybe a notch but alot of the runes are very very over powered still. Flurry was the worst ability btw and he's still decent with multi-attack 3.

5. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

So you can play the only deck you ever played decently again? Mr One Trick Pony

6. polltroy

I want those abilities back, but in a nerfed way so they are not OP. Especially to give those champs their unique role. To give some examples: portal nexus can have longer cooldown and higher nora cost. WOW could lose some other ability like deflect in same upgrade path. Tangletree flurry should obviously cost alot more nora and flurry could be changed so each attack costs 2 ap instead of 1. I dont want balanced champs, but i want thoses roles and those abilities back, they were funny to use, but should be adjusted so they are far from meta and only seenrarely in the battlefield. Those kinds of abilities are by the way what I think should distinguish legendaries from regular runes. Very special, but still not OP nora wise.

7. polltroy

To clarify: I want to have the choice now and then to play the portal nexus trick, but I dont want to make it an autowin. As a matter of fact such special deck should have a low win ratio unless the player is super skillfull and knows exactly how to play that abilities role.