DoT and Stuff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ifem21, Dec 7, 2015.

1. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Shh all of you stop dots are fine mw has just finally lost his mind.

2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

They are fine, but minor adjustment will make them more balanced.
    And what fo you mean with "finally"? He was never sane.

3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

If they wanna remove all additional dot effects i would be okay with that.

4. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Yeah, me too. Just make poison able to hit structures/relics, and don't change Rabid at all, anti healing is really in need.

5. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I concur with some things mentioned. Bloodied on Rend is real flavourful but how much of a buff would it be to Bleed theme? I have no idea, dont play it. I also think that Rend should cost slightly less than others as it currently is, not if it gets a Bloodied debuff though. Im ok with Poison losing the -1 def, its flavourful. Disease/Poison not hitting relics is fine and again its flavourful. You cannot infect an inanimate object with a disease/venom, it must be living or it has no effect on the recipient. Disease DoT feels very strong imo because its very rare outside of FW. The Plague of Balah could be an excuse to spread Disease around a little to other factions to deal with heavy healing in the game. Just a thought. It is flavourful that its FWs thing. I dont want to see Scoured get nerfed again but i dont know, it is technically better than a few of the others. Charred and Chilled feel flavourful as they are. Adding Frozen to Chilled sounds OP. Would be neat for Psychic to have its own DoT but Soultap kinda doubles up as a LoL and a Psychic DoT. Magic doesnt have a DoT but Illuminate feels like it should be its thing, Magic Bomb reduces defense too. Dont know what Sonic could have, Distract would be too good. Maybe some kind of "Moves 1 space at random at beginning of your turns, before normal movement" like its being disorientated by the ringing sound in its ears. Idk.

Think i covered everything i wanted to say.

Flavour is important to me, buuut sometimes balance is more important.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty