What if Eviscerate Caused Bloodied Over its Duration?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kalasle, Jan 21, 2015.

1. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Plenty of DoTs have something to em. Physical is the worst. Just a thought.

2. Dreaddoll

Dreaddoll Devotee of the Blood Owl

yes plix

Woffleet likes this.
  3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I would like it purely based on the theory that since Rend is so prevalent that stealth would take a huge hit and become far less common allowing me to free up a rune slot in my deck by removing whatever I am using as anti stealth at the time.

I would hate it based on the fact that my stealth units would be slightly less effective.

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I think DoT's do a good job of de-stealthing anyway.

Elves Rule, SaintKiwi and Woffleet like this.
  5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

What if it didn't?

6. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Id rather rend have an effect that wouldn't be so niche.

7. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

This is a great idea.

8. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

I don't like it at all. We run anti-stealth for a reason, with Rend causing Bloodied over it's duration will just make every anti-stealth mechanic less playable. Also, it will ve to similar to Illuminated.
    In my thread, I suggested to reduce a little the cost of Rend, since it's the worst of DoTs, take away Poison debuff and reduces its cost a little (since it can't target relics/shrines) and increase a little the cost of Scoured, since it can hit everything and still apply a debuff.

9. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

either do somthing with rend or lower the cost its the worst dot so many resist phys units to

10. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

I support bloody condition on rend.

As stated above it only minorly effects stealth units because the DOT itself destealthes.

Basically it only effects units with the activated ability using stealth to disengage or use another activated ability that is dependent on stealth.
    The first instance is only marginally better then just plain disengagement only really becoming apparent if engaged by more then one enemy champion.
    The 2nd instance would be things like assassinate and shadowshift.

The real benefit to adding Bloody is the flavor addition and the potential synergy with vampires which would be wonderful.
    Would like to see ability Siphon: Bloody be on vamps instead of life siphon honestly.

There would be some small overlap with bleed but I think that ability should have blood balls standardized instead of based on dmg similar to how bone spurs are handled.

There IS precedent for this with blood tracker by the way.

iPox likes this.
  11. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Rend could do the thing Burred does? it would become pretty powerful though
    Also Trickster and Nightfall and the 'Mobility' in general (like getting to the back line)

12. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

As stated very situationally better and even then only minorly so.

You don't have to play nigjtfall if a counter is present. On death trigger is in the hands of your opponent anyway unless you sac it in which case you avoid it.

Trickster falls under the same activated stealth category. It's saving you 1-3 retreating ap in a minor scenario.

13. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I don't mind adding it, but seems a better use of time if I just made it 1 nora cheaper at each rank.

Thbigchief, poinl and TeaScholar like this.