Dragging Attack bugs are a drag...

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by MogaBait, Jan 14, 2016.

1. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

The champion is Minotaur Culler with the ability Dragging Attack. These bugs happen 100% of the time and I'm not sure if this is a bug or WAI.

1. Dragging attack does not affect 2x2 units
    2. Dragging attack does not move units to damaging terrain, e.g. lava on elemental plateau. Instead, the unit stays in its previous location. This is confirmed for lava but I am not aware of other terrain types that proc this bug as well.

2. Xiven

Xiven I need me some PIE!

I seem to remember mention of this a couple days ago; I have no idea how pull effects work on large champions, and knockback is really iffy as well, but Dragging Attack, specifically, seems to work like Pull, which says, "Target enemy champion within 5 spaces is relocated 3 spaces closer to an unoccupied non-damaging, non-chasm space. This ability shares a cooldown with Drop Harpoon." So I'd assume WAI, and if so, an update to the tooltip would be nice.

3. Capitulator

Capitulator I need me some PIE!

Dragging attack has always only been on small champions (it's in the description too).

For the damaging terrain it definitely is different from Pull. Pull won't go to any damaging square at all. Dragging attack will definitely move through damaging modified terrain (e.g. hungry mire) but won't relocate in to chasms. I've dragged through lava from a Trail ability, but I don't recall using it over original lava terrain.