Dragon Skull is expensive

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sphere8274, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Sphere8274

Sphere8274 The King of Potatoes

It alone doesn't worth much, add 1-2 damage and need to stack with other amplify sources. Ice Shard acts samely but that 5 nora lesser and absence of Mythical make it more usable.
    Yes it has two type of damage instead of one but just like almost all ST units have frost as alternative attack, on ground it is not a plus over Ice Shard.
    It's already weird that it's not an auto include on dragons

Heart likes this.
  2. Heart

Heart I need me some PIE!

i agree with this.

3. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Id rather see the amp affect only acid.
    This way we could start building an acid theme within SL.

Goyo likes this.
  4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It gets bigger over time now?

5. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

I'd rather have it stay the same rather than going into 1 amp only.

6. Netherzen

Well it would recieve some compensation for losing fire amp.

7. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Ice Shard doesn't stack.

9. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

You are right, by buffing two damage types Dragon Skull is expansive!

JellyBerry likes this.
  10. Sphere8274

Then it would be an half dragon skull

11. Netherzen

The other half got donated to UD since they are fire faction and are friends with SL.

12. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

I know its expensive but it wins games, if you are struggling with UD/SL fire amp I will pm you my deck... Any buffs to Dragon Skull and my deck would get nerfed hard!

13. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

I used to run dragon skull with my amp fire amp acid bg, firestorm for 16 damage in aoe 3 is no joke even against is. It could definitely use a price drop though 45 nora is crazy especially when seism exists. I honestly used to run a ton of relics now I run maybe 2 if that, seism has just made relics useless almost considering when I deploy it I know i'm gonna lose it too soon for it to be worth it.

14. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

I actually JUST got this and laughed more than I should've.

15. Sphere8274

Yes it's a great relic, but to deploy it you already have to stand in a good condition since it costs almost a vexian neodrak. Amplify on SL is hard to reach taking into account Heart of Gnash that is expensive too (not flexible)

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I'm missundaztood - pink

17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

its actually fine, the only problem is fire and acid amp decks are non existent because currently their terrible. Neither theme has been developed in any meaningful way since geddins revamp.

40 nora would also be ok tho. Regardless its still going to be a pretty worthless rune until fire and or acid decks stop sucking and are developed further.

18. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Try out my UD/SL fire amp deck, its really good!

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

good until you play against the upper tier decks, against those it wont work out so well. The theme needs to be developed alot more.

20. Sphere8274

What else it need, dragons have enough acid and fire damage, just the amplify options are horrible. Heart of gnash simply does very little even into occupying a slot if you compare it to flameheart pauldron or bandoleer. Was more effective when it was the Vex equip