Drugs

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alakhami, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

Lmao. This.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Firk me who let this guy back in?

Heyhihowudoing

3. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Suffering from acute hearing loss, my graphics card killed itself yesterday, terrible headache, can't even drink because of my new medication, hate my chemistry studies.

Going just fine, I guess

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Metal concert?
    Dont do the pron.
    Does it make you prettier?
    But chem so fun cause you mix mix swirl mix.

5. Boozha

No, just woke up and had it. Metal concert would at least have been fun.
    Well, there were twenty generations of dust bunnies in that card, and it was old, and overclocked, so I guess it had to happen some day.
    No.
    No, chem is not fun because I do learn learn learn. No lab time atm. Wish I could just do my masters thesis and go away

6. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Well, I'm sure the people that get the condition that you describe think of your alcohol leisure the same way.

Ballballer likes this.
  7. Alakhami

Don't get me wrong, you can be a dandy all you want in these forums, but I'm just saying that instead of appealing to the masses you could do your research and form your own opinion. @Phynixe

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Firk you hippy

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I like MDMA. I don't like how I can't think when i'm high, so I don't do it. I mainly drink during the summer when all my friends are partying/getting drunk at the beach.

10. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

Leisure with alcohol is true, but keep in mind I don't get drunk, I maintain stability of state of mind.

11. Alakhami

Nah, hippies are lame.

12. Alakhami

You can't think when you're high? What high is that?

13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Super low tolerance. All I can think about, is how high I am.
    [​IMG]

14. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Hmmm , could not sleep today because my throat was killing me ( from excessive chain smoking all week is my guess)

I really never minded dying, but the reality of just how painful and slow a smoke related throat illness is gonna be just hit me.

The sad thing is i can consciously see the way my brain is craving it and altering my thoughts, delusional statements like " its okay, you're just having a cold" or "This isn't so bad, i can keep smoking"

I don't know how i'm gonna beat this, when i can't even fully convince myself i want to beat this, but here goes.

PS. you know your mind is fked when you start thinking you should smoke to help with the throat pain...

15. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

I never smoked. Not even gave in to peer pressure. When I was a kid I saw in a book the comparison between normal lungs and smoker lungs. Normal ones looked pink and juicy. Smoker ones looked black like tar and a bit shriveled. I still remember that picture and decided I will never smoke.

16. Boozha

Yeah ... if you get educated about smoking first you won't start. It's disgusting and incredibly harmful to you and your surroundings.

17. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

i was well educated about it before i started it, i said i never would, but sadly life isn't as simple as point fingers and such.

Tweek516 and Alakhami like this.
  18. Boozha

... Not educated enough, then, I guess? I don't get how you could start after seeing what it does to your lungs and arteries, how it increases your chances to develop cancer, how everyone around you suffers ...

Unless maybe you wanted to lose weight really badly ...

19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

hey lay off him, he just wanted to be part of the cool kids!

also this;

20. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Same reason people drink knowing its bad for them, you just want an outlet away from life, and in that point in time you are not concerned or maybe even encouraged by the fact that it will eventually kill you.