Due to popular demand, I have changed the title...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Glad0, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrDragco

MrDragco Member

welll welll well i spend 130 bucks so far on pox from when DOG changed over hehehe and i dont mind the changes as DOG did give a lots more then you ever could get from SOE
    you got much more runes then you ever could in he older days , btw you acceted the prices then so dont come to forums to cry about it - be happy you supported pox and the future of it!

To add to that i just charged up my paypal account again ;D to buy even more boxes now hehehe !

Ps : Change the title of the thread to not fair or somthing ;D

Goyo and TheNidhogg like this.
  2. Glad0

Glad0 I need me some PIE!

Well, It wasn't charity... I wanted to buy some packs to show I was supporting them, doesn't mean I don't want a good deal...

3. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

I like you

MrDragco likes this.
  4. Glad0

why does no one like my thread title :(

5. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

This is why we love you dragco!

MrDragco likes this.
  6. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Because its accusing DOG for doing something they did not. DoG have not deceive you or anyone else in any shape or form.

7. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Your tittle is misleading.

I just spend some money yesterday and I feel like I could get some extra runes since the price changes are so abrupt, but I would never say something like I've been deceived. I invested here for support.

MrDragco likes this.
  8. jesterman7

jesterman7 The King of Potatoes

what was the price change?

9. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Be honest with yourself you bought it more for you than you did DOG you really only want to support yourself just like in your last thread how the changes DOG made didn't benefit you so you complain on fourms like you are doing now.

10. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

11. Glad0

You are just an angry, hateful person.

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

There is a stereotype about the Dutch being stingy and cheap (comes with the trading business i guess? it's true btw).. and we don't do this...

there are entire populations that thinks weaseling your way out of a trade you made is beyond the pale.

is this an american thing?, gonna sue someone now?

13. Glad0

I didn't know the dutch were ********. I must have missed that stereotype.

14. jesterman7

jesterman7 The King of Potatoes

I have to admit cutting prices near in half so soon after taking over isn't right, surely this should have been done before hand or in a long time for a change. I think a lot of people came back and either spent real money or the in game gold, now a week later they could have received near double. I haven't spent any real money yet but I would be a little ticked.

15. Valkyr

Valkyr The King of Potatoes

In other games they announce beforehand (and clearly) when they are going to give discounts.
    And even if they do it quickly, they give a discount to those who bought the price changed product (see Marvel Heros).

16. Glad0

I like you, I don't see why all these self righteous people are trying to act like PoxNora is a charity cause...

17. Nemorga

Nemorga I need me some PIE!

We don't hate you, but this is pointless, you know that, right?

18. Glad0

Maybe its not pointless

19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

no we are just very direct, wanted me to lie? what you gonna do? sue me?

Dagda likes this.
  20. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

You can be ticked, but people can still tell you that you're wrong.

You agreed on a business transaction and carried through.. it's fine to be upset, but you definitely shouldn't feel entitled to anything. The entitlement is what makes most people roll their eyes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.