Fake News Media - but I use Fox News as my sources as POTUS

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BurnPyro, Feb 19, 2017.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Maybe it's time to start going to those briefings, you know, the ones that you have when you are president instead of watching Fox News for credible information.

Can't wait for him to cite "Sharia Law in Europe, no-go zones everywhere, we must act now". Shame Trump supporters don't read up actual news, cause they'll still be convinced that his fear mongering narrative is "the red pill truth".

http://uk.businessinsider.com/trump...during-his-rally-on-saturday-2017-2?r=US&IR=T

burnie sanders.png

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  2. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I don't like Trump.

Now give me likes pls.

Tweek516, MaruXV, SPiEkY and 4 others like this.
  3. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Think we have 55 No-go zones in sweden now, its crazy. I used to work near of one of those no-go zones, when there was unheard of almost, didnt believe what i saw/heard. I never dared walk pass the street my collegues told me not to go on. It was enough seeing all burka/hijab/niqab dressed women that was controlled/checked by men, asking them to show their bags/receipes if they had been shopping.
    Had some hope on Trump, but each time i see him or hear him, i wonder how bad his competetion must have been? My hope was that he would be sort of Technocracy, hiring non-politicians to get america up and running.

And reading about france & netherlands coming elections, i guess its then end of EU.

4. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Would you like a hug?

I think you could use a hug.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Just to be clear here.

No-go zones are places where an outlaw community of Muslims has seized power and implemented Sharia law. Places where police dare not enter and where the country has effectively lost control.

Not to be confused with just some street where a lot of very religious migrants live.

Are you saying there are about 50 of those places in Sweden right now?

6. Hierokliff

Not really no-go zones, the police has published a list of 55 zones in sweden that are "troubled", ie the ambulance/fire department cant enter without police protection where the community aint following "the standard". the other day there was news about the polices being attacked by gangs and beaten up and robbed. No idea if its Muslims really, its alot of migrants without papers that claim they are below 18 years. its not refugees, more like criminalgangs from marocco, afganistan.
    A police "Peter Springare" did get feed up and wrote that in his district, these migrants take 100% of their resources/time and put a list of muslim names. each of these criminals is taking so much resources, they need so many different translators. and we cant deport them back since marocco etc are refusing to accept criminals that we cant prove are coming from their country.

if i understand media right, we have 80.000 people that have been ordered to be deported by the law, problem here is that its a romour/way for them if they have been in sweden 5 years after that order, it has to be taken back to court and the process has to start over.

Did see a chart, in the early 1970 we had 4% that was born in another country, today its 18% of the total population. so called 1st generation migrants. of course a massive change of the population is causing "challenges" and they have huge problems getting jobs since alot of them have almost no education. there was a story in the news about how many doctors/nurses etc that was sitting and not being allowed to work, then when some reporter did start dig, only 2% of them could get work here since they did pass the medicalstudy tests. maybe we have very strange medical system in sweden compaired to other countries. but 2%? and this is in a group that are expected to be able to learn/be highly educated

sorry for all ranting and bad english.
    but i hope we have no real no-go zones in sweden

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Thanks for explaining.

I can't seem to find the police issues you speak of, do you have a link to the article(s)? To the police being atracked and the firemen etc not going in without cops. Thanks.

It's true that it's generally difficult to put the people who don't belong back on a plane to their country of origin. Mostly cause those countries refuse to take them back. There's a lot of negotiating involved.

8. Hierokliff

Good bots are needed everywhere.
    https://www.google.se/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=rMWqWJCbHrOr8webmKa4Cw#q=55+no+go+zones+in+sweden

and the article in swedish from the police that has caused media to use the word no-go zones and the number 53-55 zones where they did list areas that are troubled
    https://polisen.se/Global/www och I... paverkan i lokalsamhallet Sekretesspr 14.pdf

but by reading the definition about no-go i would say we have 0 of those, and hopefully we aint seeing any ever here. Well there was a suggestion having no-go zones for criminals, but i hope that was just a crazy stupid idea from that party leader.
    http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/1akjK/moderaterna-vill-infora-no-go-zoner-for-kriminella

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Oh alright. Is there an English version of this newspaper article or so? I don't speak English and google translate is awful.

10. Hierokliff

Not really, did google a bit to find the articles, did just find alot of examples.
    And we have learned a new word in swedish: BlÄljuspersonal

https://www.google.se/search?q=ambu...=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=blÄljuspersonal+attackerad

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

12. Hierokliff

Hmm cant find any english versions of them, gotta go for a bit, but googling made me really wondering more about the situation in those areas.
    paramedics demand body armour to enter those zones, wtf? one of five paramedic has been attacked, hmm no more googling for me http://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/var-femte-ambulansskoterska-drabbat-av-vald

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

sweden is known for its welfare policies a little too well. so we all need better plans to get rid of the declined immigrants... what if we send them to Russia? they have a lot of room, it is a big country.

also yeah VVD is lead in the polls, their program is 1 page, does not go into detail, and they did not go to the centra bureau of statistics to get their plans calculated for realism because "we are not about the how, we are about the what." which is Trump levels of ********.

Hoping for a left coalition instead of a right one.

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

15. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I am not against those policies but it makes it a destination for migrants and I think we should all share the burden, not place it on sweden.

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Oh sure

I thought it was just funny that "sweden is such bad place" while America is universally a worse place to live than most europe.

17. Hierokliff

Intresting, wonder how old those facts are from that site, and are the correct in anyway?
    In the 'brottsregistret' (criminalrecords?) there are 160.000 swedes that has been put into prison in the last 10years, about 6% of our population. Would that then mean its 70% of americans?
    https://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brottslighet_i_Sverige
    its fun to compaire countries, but sweden trumps usa in all matters :)

btw listen to this song and not think about Trump

18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

160.000 over 10 years, how many of those are returns? how many are short sentences? we need an average % of people in jail over a jear to compare I think.

here are the data for the Netherlands, 2006 to 2015, all data from the 30th of september divided by sex and type of incarceration from the CBS http://statline.cbs.nl/StatWeb/publ...=(l-9)-l&HD=090706-1319&HDR=G3,G1,G4&STB=T,G2

so for 2015-

total:9 145
    men: 8 635
    women: 510

in jail ( awaiting trial):2 945

closed prison: 3 870
    limited security prison:105
    very limited security prison:255

extramural : 730
    Other type: 1 240

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  19. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Be ***** about 1/3rd as often...

I'm just saying it's not exactly a proper comparison that image.

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

isn't the definition for being starred different between countries though?

also starrings being underreported in many countries the Swedish stats on stars might actually be more acurate since it is being reported more closely to the actual number of starrings.

but yeah a lot of these things are hard to compare. and without any links to the data sources for that picture it is useless. and as baseless as your claim on starring.

Ohmin likes this.