Features I Would Love To See On PS4

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bearhugger29, May 29, 2017.

1. bearhugger29

bearhugger29 Member

I really doubt any of the following features will ever make it in but would just like to put forth my thoughts on useful features that could help PS4 players.

- Built in Database that explains Abilities, and Conditions (Most lists I've found online are outdated)

- Since there is no trading on the PS4, maybe faction packs can be an option so it makes it a little more easier for PS4 owners to get cards that they want for there deck based on factions they want to use.

- Community Decks that players can buy with in game money from the marketplace.

- An In game friend's list since the game is cross platform. Making it easier to play with friends in custom matches

- Ability Filter

These are just to name a few that I would love to see in the game for the PS4 version.

2. DukeofDunks

DukeofDunks I need me some PIE!

Faction packs(At least, between wrath and protectorate) are currently planned and pre-built decks are purchaseable already(Though i wouldnt recommend it)

S-qpoxdb.rhcloud.com/abilities/

Will cover your database needs

xaznsoulx likes this.
  3. bearhugger29

bearhugger29 Member

Yeah I"m aware of that website and its awesome but most console players won't go searching the internet for that sorta stuff.

4. Xiven

Xiven I need me some PIE!

Then they clearly don't care enough, so don't worry about them.

5. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not.