Firk are amazing at the moment.

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by themacca, Sep 3, 2016.

1. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

Sok wanted him to be SL only but had to switch it back because it was in one of the theme decks.

2. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Exactly, I thought it was changed to SL again... No idea why take him out of FS, no one ever complained about him...

3. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

It's still in FS, but I'm finding myself real short on deck slots and all the sabotage units being run has changed firk from ranged centric to melee centric (imo). He's definitely still decent if you can find room though.

4. GoldTiger

How do you find spellblaster? I assume you run deafening aura? It just doesnt look worth it to me with all of the other great melee options. Likewise with diplomat.

Also what upgrades on behemoth and how tanky do you find him? I've been tossing up on whether to run him for a while now.

5. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Behemoth is a great source of alt dmg and paired with Mindshredder it can double tap every turn (assuming enemy champ is in range). With Life Siphon and Res Phys 2 it can be quite tanky. But idk, I usualy think 2 stillwaters do the job just fine.

Regarding Psion, why would you run Voidmage instead of him? The AoE is pretty bad...

Also, you should consider Psychic Conundrum instead of Storm, deals more dmg and is cheaper. It works great with shredder and stealthed infiltrator. Also I belive the range increase on Storm is bugged or at least used to be.

6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

The AOE is pretty good, firk have reasonably decent access to position manipulation. it is able to get to safety much easier too once engaged. Personally i think as far as tanks go, sixul paraforms and stillwaters make up front line more than adequately enoughl.

7. GoldTiger

No soul channeling on behemoth? Also I like the aoe on voidmage and dont need the summon shatter because of 2x mindshredders. Also BE is banned so the dispel isnt always useful. I tried conundrum last patch but it wasnt all that useful, I guess now with infiltrators it could be a lot better so I will try it out cheers.

8. Slencer

Slencer The King of Potatoes

I don't Run def aura on him since it got hit pretty hard last patch. I do like him since hes just a cheap tanky guy who can easly get immune to two comon damage types.

Behemoth is alright (I run siphon and res mag) but I mostly run him to have some alternative damage type. He dies kind fast for a "tank" but I havent played him that much and maybe he just got super focused.

9. Nigromanta

Nigromanta The King of Potatoes

Im missing x2 stillwater and Im thinking about crafting them.
    How are your currents Firk BG looking nowdays?

10. themacca

basically the exact same tbh. they've receieved very minor changes. though you might run the units with sabotage now for forrced vuln

11. GoldTiger

Untitled.png Definitely not the same for me. The BG is basically good to go against anything that isn't hermaios' BG.

Chris and Nigromanta like this.
  12. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Dude, I just played firks and exploded my oponent, it wasnt even fair. They be so goot. Their damage gets so High and Spell blaster eats a lotta bgs alive!! Capture.PNG

13. TheBulwark

I like the chipped boulder inclusion for relic kill. I may try her instead of drak psion since i have more than enough psychic damage lol

14. TheBulwark

Any suggestions on drops for neuromancers? They seem like they would be great

15. themacca

spellblaster

16. TheBulwark

Deafening aura and immmune magic as superstrong, he also give both pyschic and alt damage, ya'na'mean? I was leaning towards almsgiver or chipped boulder (which i sawpped scion for). Sizegasm is pretty solid though..... Conflicted!

17. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i think you miss infiltrators, they are pretty strong as sidefont contesters and have sabotage too. behemoth doesn't seem needed and i would try to get space for neuromancers. 6 sabotage units are a good number . soultap gem isn't good here because you get everybody tapped with mindcallers anyway. 2x executor seems overkill too. ;)

18. TheBulwark

Trying them. Guildy advised shadow spawn and shadowshift to keep em cheap is that what you run?

19. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

exactly.

20. TheBulwark

They're great!