FS braimstorming thread.

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by GabrielQ, Aug 5, 2014.

1. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I think it's alright for some champs to only be viable within one faction, not everything has to work in splits.

2. paldirs

paldirs Devotee of the Blood Owl

Alkioneus makes some very valid points. Im happy to hear someone elses well thought opinion about shamfie. I guess it is simply not my type of rune. And with trail water upgrade and aquatic talisman, it seems like a very nice tank/beater for water decks.

3. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

I have been recently playing Boghoppers and I find myself deploying Hippo Riders alot more than my Swampgaurd Crushers because the Crushers just dont hit hard. They are really tanky but is there a possibility he can get Strike or anything that could increase his Damage output a tad? Maybe Trample or something? What do you guys think of this?

4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Gedden stated before that he is trying to get away from the Brusier. Aside from UD who is going to go back to the range gimp faction. So they will need a set of bruisers tough enough to take punishment as they run across the battlefield. So instead of trying to up Swampguards dmg why not make him a slight more efficient tank? The dmg increase will most likely not happen. However making him a slight better thank might end up resulting in you deploying him more often.

5. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

]Gedden stated before that he is trying to get away from the Brusier. Aside from UD who is going to go back to the range gimp faction. So they will need a set of bruisers tough enough to take punishment as they run across the battlefield. So instead of trying to up Swampguards dmg why not make him a slight more efficient tank? The dmg increase will most likely not happen. However making him a slight better thank might end up resulting in you deploying him more often.[/quote]

Please clarify " a slight more efficient tank".

I think he is already a great tank.He is tanky as heck right now. 3 DEF, Tough 3 and Resistance to the most common attack type Physical (up to 50%). That is tough to beat but he has a hard time GIVING a beating with his low DMG output. Maybe all he needs is Evisceration or a Poison DOT? Shred Defense? Hell even Gore would be ok I guess. I was going to suggest Sunder but that could probably be too strong.

6. KelRama

KelRama The King of Potatoes

I would.. add a "Fried" ability to every FS. Means.. if they are summoned, they can be eaten by every other faction. :D

7. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Jellebrium Mindbender bro. Let's get this guy back. Deafening aura, vaporize. Grats on the nomination GabrielQ.

8. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

so for him either Sentinel, Mindwipe Aura and Commander: Jelly is extremely heavily costed or Psychic Magnetism is. Now the last named may as well go as currently it only helps the opponent and could also be gained with Coralwood Lagoon (though I have never seen it in play).
    I'd replace Psychic Magnetism on base with Deafening Aura. Alternatively it could replace Psychic Aura 1 with it as the Mindbender just suggests a strong psychic bond
    and replace Sentinel on the upgrades with Vaporize.

This may overall not reduce his costs though. But even with Deafening Aura and Vaporize it shouldnt raise it above 95.

Leadrz likes this.
  9. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Drop psychic magnetism put deafening aura in its place on base. Vaporize, sentinel, mindwipe aura in upgrades. Jellys already have a relic that grants psychic magnetism. I never liked the ability to begin with. Stoopid costly magnetism

10. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

Devour Morsel, you mean?

11. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

I was looking at our options of cleanse, they seem limited at the moment, everything is delayed 1 turn.

And the champs who can cleanse such as neophyte or darkmarsh witch work alot better with different abilities, disregarding the fact that darkmarsh witches cleanse it very situational.

12. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I love healing potion. Cleanse everything cept immoblization.

13. Leadrz

And Distraction, stun, paralysis.

14. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

And Pacify >.>

15. Leadrz

Pacify cant be cleansed....
    Its what my fs psychic bg used to be full of ..'crowd control.

16. Centuros

Centuros Active Member

I know, that's the "joke".

17. Leadrz

My bad ;D

18. AmmonReros

as we are with jokes atm: I heard a joke on a movie that wasnt a jone about being careful with the Undertow. But the kid that went swimming and had to be carefulw ith it understood "Undertoad" and was looking fora big slimy toad that lived under the waves ans swallowed little kids.

19. Leadrz

*wants a toad with consume.

20. AmmonReros

Chub toad Chub toad
    [​IMG]