FS Buffs

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by doubtofbuddha, Mar 17, 2015.

1. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

Rune: Boghopper Blackhand
    Faction: FS

Champion Stats
    DAM: 12, SPD: 7, RNG: 1-2, DEF: 2, HP: 40

Champion Abilities
    - Attack: Physical
    - Defensive Attack
    - Defensive Stance
    - Defensive Strike
    - Merciful
    - Slam

Upgrade Ability Set #1
    - Counter Attack Ranged
    - Counter Attack Melee

Upgrade Ability Set #2
    - Defender 3
    - Bodyguard

2. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

at what cost :eek:

3. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Interesting idea but somewhat bland and costly. Thanks though for the post.

4. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

How about this.

Rune: Boghopper Blackhand
    Faction: FS

Champion Stats
    DAM: 21, SPD: 11, RNG: 1-10, DEF: 7, HP: 80

Champion Abilities
    - Attack: Physical and Magical
    - Bold
    - Counter Attack Ranged
    - Counter Attack Melee

Upgrade Ability Set #1
    - Combat Awareness

Upgrade Ability Set #2
    - Defender 3

Skullferno likes this.
  5. Skullferno

10/10 beautiful

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I am interested in a workable suggestion for Blackhand =P

As well as other minor adjustments I can make to improve some other runes (including non-champions). What would be playable with 5 nora off, for example?

7. Leadrz

Could you take a peek at firk prophet?

8. Skullferno

When I picture a monk in combat, I picture a super agile skilled warrior, but at the same time, a person who respects life.

So we could in turn work Blackhands kit to be something like, Evasive 3 or maybe even No Khan do, with then multi 1 and leap 3, but still with merciful. It sounds op, but I imagine him with maybe at best like 5 base abilities and alright stats. He just needs to fit his role of being a agile beater who can't kill. Right now Counter Melee and Range weigh him down.

9. Skullferno

and on another note, could we possibly remove Trail Slime from The Thing and add onto him, Bulwark Mirefolk or just remove trail slime all together?

10. busaap

busaap New Member

I am a bit clueless about this kind of stuff, I mostly just play along but here are the things i used to love or would like to see, perhaps you guys can pick up on it
    - Ambassador Berkchani: never played again, he is quite squishy for his cost, increase speed to 7 or add health/def? idk
    - Jellibrium in general is no longer as strong, used to love it buty now....: I think mindbender should get his vaporise or the sonic dmg/distract aura thingy again, skycaller should get nora shielded or some def,
    - Neuromancer: idk why but psychic magnetism is not working for him I feel, drawing them closer when he feels more range. Perhaps add a bit of range and remove the ability?
    - Salaman daredevil should get his 6 spaces in a line 14 electirc dmg att back, he is way to costy for what he is now.
    - Salaman negamage is a bit to expensive I feel, idk he feels like he could be much better
    - Slick and buzz: I think he would benefit from getting +1 speed and -1 range
    - Slipworm always was my fav champ to handle annoying ranged champions bit cosntrict and dodge, he still is strong but just for annoying ppl with fonts, I feel like you should allow an upgrade instead of deathnova electricity constrict.
    - Snaptooth: i got some issues with most of them, murkwater used to have pummel and sunder, I would like to see this in upgrade path along with enveloping mist perhaps instead of a rend
    Snaptooth ancient, I miss his root on his autoatt, i think this should be in the upgrade path instead of wisdom or just be put on him, he costs enough as it is.
    Snaptooth rider is weird, rapid assault just does not fit, but evenmore in the snaptooth multiatt theme it is useless, i would like to see pilfer/charm again on her, just something more usefull
    - The thing should have domain water naturally, it is just weird for it NOT to have it naturally, it is such an obvious upgrade path it is not even a choice, although i used to love clamp on him ;(
    - TORTUNS: they are not viable atm which is rly sad for they have a fun theme. the main reason is, they all have ponderous(which i can live with they are turtles after all) but they also have really low speed, champs with speed 4/5 will not be able to get to nora fonts in time and even then will be more hindered because of ponderous. The tortuns need a speed increase, idc if you cut down on their def for the tradeoff. Also i think they should have tortun's trade naturally perhaps for the tradeoff with ponderous but that might be op. Also give fishkisser his manic back ;(
    - spells/relics/equipment: feeding frenzy mana cost needs to get lower, Mire Fair needs diff abilities useless atm, Lotus altar needs stealth or reduced cost or an extra buff, virtue should be 35 mana and refund 25 if equiped on gekaal

Like i said I don't know if a change i say is OP or not, I'm just saying what I feel, I think you should get tortuns and jellies back! ( and tweak snaptooth) Most factions play with a race, we don't we are forced to scramble stuff from everywhere because our races are not good enough (tortuns and such) or got no real advantage (salaman fire immunity? yey )

11. Leadrz

In the buffs thread i asked for slipworm to get constriction back. xD

IMAGIRL likes this.
  12. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Yes, yes, oh dear god-LEADERZ, YES!

13. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

yeah why the hell was that ever removed?

14. Leadrz

revamp.

15. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

but thats his job! its his animation! b*!$%£AFTG£$%...millenium hand and shrimp...

16. Leadrz

Summing Up my years of pain.

drathys and IMAGIRL like this.
  17. busaap

busaap New Member

so all for slipworm getting constriction back? yeey

Skullferno likes this.
  18. Leadrz

I put it forward to the buff thread and it didnt get adressed.
    But it is a general wish.