FS list of desirable changes

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Boozha, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Evidence contains of scientific data, not of "explanations". Honestly, this is getting absurd. If you keep calling me a zealot and claiming you have the absolute vision on why shoebox champions are OP I'll just ignore you, because thats not particulary constructive.

Should you wish to participate constructively you could do so by providing alternative changes. That all (minus about three exceptions I included for other reasons) those champions are shoebox is not up to debate, you will agree.

2. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

3. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Bloodfiend pirahind needs to lose damage or lose blood rage and a increase in nora. With horn of order he is crazy.

4. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Haven't played him at all, I'll take your word for it. It should abide to the costing formula, though, I believe individual changes will eventually be the downfall of any shot at balance again,

jeeperz2 likes this.
  5. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I believe shredder acquired swap1,2,3. Do you see how silly things would be if shredder class became wizard? Shredder + Tome of Arcanis( Teleport, Swap 3 and metamorph). I admit it would be fun to try out.

6. jeeperz2

Yup you could be right about that I feel like we are closer now then we ever were with Sony tbh.

7. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Alright then, would you mind if I made my own list of what I believe should be buffed?

8. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Well, considering that he has 5 spd he'd only ever be able to use one ability each turn anyways. Tome of the Arcanis (at least for me) has always been a go to for putting onto the shredder. And I'm not sure if "became" is the right word since he always was as far as I'm aware until the revamp.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  9. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Here's my list, going through the list as I write this;

Boghopper Blackhand needs a buff, but not using the suggestions you made.
    Boghopper Bull
    Boghopper Mentor
    Bogwood Mireoak needs to be remade while keeping his poison theme synergy.
    Circadian Arcanist is a tad overcosted.
    Elder Murkwurm needs to be remade altogether, he's not bad, but he doesn't fit any bg in FS.
    Dreadwing could use alot of love, he's overcosted by a lot. He only has Poison and Poison Cloud on base, compare him to other champions of the same cost.
    Firk Diplomat is overcosted
    Firk Spellcaster needs to be an actual spellcaster rather than a 1-2 ranged champion.
    Jellebrium Skycaller doesn't provide anything compared to during the days of SoE.
    Massive Anuran could use a buff.
    Salaman commando, he doesn't have the rogue in him anymore. If you go for the stealth path, destealth him and he's gone. He needs the rogue vibe back in him.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  10. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

I've responded to most of your proposals in this quote. Some of them agree, a lot of them disagree. There are explanations.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
  11. jeeperz2

About skycaller I don't think Jellebrium period work the way they did before but I actually use him in my main deck. Salaman commando isn't much of a stealth champ at all tbh. And I think boghopper blackhand would be cool with some NKD related ability to work with ST that would be pretty cool. He is a monk and it even says he learned from ST monks lol.

12. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

I woke up today and thought about Blackhand actually, comparing him with ST. He's a monk, and all of his abilities are based on countering attacks, which suits the style of NKD, but in his own way. Jellebrium skycaller doesn't bring much to the table though, maybe if he had Chain lightning base again, he'd be a good consideration.

jeeperz2 likes this.
  13. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Youre ******** deception is gone.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
  14. Alkioneus

Alkioneus I need me some PIE!

He is. He eats the spells and performs as a semi-tortun cannon with reckless blast 3 and magic immunity. One may question his efficiency, but I like his current design.

Karmavore likes this.
  15. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Lol. I love contradictions.

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

If trees hadn't been so broken I might have seen someone run something else than them, my bad.

17. Alkioneus

Alkioneus I need me some PIE!

Burn, 2-3 years ago, I was more than respectful towards you. Read the bloody name of this thread. The only trees that are going to be discussed here are Bogwood Mireoaks. There is whole KF forum, where you can hatespam trees(I do that sometimes), but these are the froglands.

18. Nexx

Nexx I need me some PIE!

Sir, it's a swamp. Swamps have Salaman too, pft, not just frogs.

19. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Burn is just a troll, nothing more. He tries to sound cool by being benine or condescending never taking into consideration no one cares anymore. Just stop buds.. It's embarrassing.

super71 and jeeperz2 like this.
  20. jeeperz2

So you are suggesting something a little different then NKD for blackhand? And yea I agree chain lighting base would be nice on him.