Fun stuff you've seen happen in games.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Was playing Nids against Skeletons and I hit one Bone elemental with my witchdoctor and then cast state of confusion on it and used judgement to kill it. On the second bone elemental they deployed, I used Metamorph and one rounded it. They gave up after that.

2. nakaruru

nakaruru Devotee of the Blood Owl

Best mess up I remember was running the elements awaken campaign. During the KF mission the AI summons a bunch of moga at random spots on the map. They have initiative and I had several rebuke champs out so the ones that spawned near them exploded. Because it lost some of its moga the game did it again, and again, and again, it would spend all 10 minutes of its time every round using this ability and dropping moga into be rebuked over and over. It took around 2 hours to finish the map but seeing hundreds of moga explode every round was worth it. Was also interesting to see the whole map except where the rebuke champs where completely covered in moga.

3. mortal ix

mortal ix I need me some PIE!

My opponent dominated the mid centre on maljaran tangle with a geomancer (it was 2v2) so I got my friend to transfute one of their paladins got my deciever inside the mid and posessed the geomancer. It was beautiful. 20 champs dying with their own unit that they crutched so hard on. For some reason I cannot fathom the guy using the geomancer lost connection soon after. His partner could not explain what happened either :D

4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Bored.
    Decided to 2v2 with a buddy,
    Had the bright idea of a Chop theme,
    So did the other team we fought,
    8 Chopping Blocks in play,
    Long story short,
    Best 2 hours of my life,
    Fighting for a center font,
    Pleasantly amused.

5. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Played a guy back around 2008.
    He ran a deck with one champion, a Centaur Regulator.
    Each of his turns consisted of the whole screen going crazy with global spell effects.

Then my shrine blew up.

I still don't really know what happened!

drathys likes this.
  6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Nora pearls or some shizz most likely

7. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Sounds like iPox happened

Ifem21, IMAGIRL and Gnomes like this.
  8. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

I believe it was massive nora gen for both players followed by an energy overload, but I'm not sure. It sure was spectacular.

9. mortal ix

mortal ix I need me some PIE!

Could be princeleaf as well. He was always fond of those kind of decks :)

Gnomes likes this.
  10. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

2v2 a long time back when Tortuns Trade triggerd on attacks.
    Both FF FS Torts, No spells, Nora Pearl Abuse. ~24 Champs.

They were some good times.

Credit to Gwarramor for the bg idea.

BTW. This still works to an extent.

11. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Strip armor, moif and a deep miner. Does like 24 dmg.

Rapidice likes this.
  12. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Anytime I pop xulos and things die.

13. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

converging portal wins are justice in action.

14. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

On small KF map, after a very long battle, my opponent has both fonts, like 4 champs, and all I have is my transfigured FS avatar. He has also transfigured, and is moving in for the kill. His avatar trips a poison trap, takes like 30 damage from it and that's match. LOLz.

15. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

I'm playing leoss vs stitched on the small fw map. We had both transfigured but he was contesting my font and I only had 2 druids out vs his 8 or so mellee champs. After several turns of cat and mouse tapping his avatar and me using jungle front to delay the inevitable he finally redeployed his stitched first. That put his avatar at 15 hp, which he then retreated with thinking he finally had me with my avatar at 12 hp and only 1 turns worth of spaces to run before getting boxed in. I ended up running to the first with a druid and dropping an ice storm that barely reached his avatar then blinking the first. The following turn he used all his ap to close and box in my avatar and run some more with his avatar. When his first redeployed his shrine dropped to 5 hp, I shieled my IS avatar and blinked his first again.....

he used the remainder of his last turn raging that his reapers blade was still on cd and talking all kinds of sheet. I fondly recall that as the time blink did 10 damage and killed a shrine.

Pattn199 and Leadrz like this.
  16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

when my champ was relocated with vicious harpoon and died instantly from full hp by traps.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  17. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Playing a maxx mirror match on the 5 font marsh map and deliberately leaving champs open to attacks to lure his detection to the fight so my one stealther could crawl to the shrine and finish it.

18. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Nothing fun in a long time.

19. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

This, Ironfistagent for me.
    silly ppl

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Back in the day, I heard of a guy using divine dispersal (pre rework) to remove everything from the field, including banners. -5hp on the guys avatar = rip