FW Happiness

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Nite2kill, Sep 10, 2015.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

What ever you do. don't take aura 3 and we'll be fine

TeaScholar likes this.
  2. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I think it's disease eater, i'd certainly like immunity on A.Corpse but that extra nora for a healing ability on a unit usually send in to die seems really wasteful.

3. 15Deadmen

15Deadmen The King of Potatoes

I thought @Sokolov said something about giving FW champs racial abilities instead of ye 'ol sandbag: boon of undead. I think this is just the first of many steps to get FW races more uniqueness, which is great. Spirits shouldnt be all "undead" like zombies, they should have their own thing. Same with vampires(thanks for the buff) and liches(plz buff moar).

4. 15Deadmen

this is kind of the like forest and the tree situation :/ I think afflicted isn't all that unreasonable at 44-46nora. Yes, cheaper is better, but the guy is worth his nora. Please dont stay away from pox for that one tree :( we have a forest of dead/undead trees to play with. Dead fairy is pretty much back at his glory days, and many other champs have a nice cost reduction. You are one of the pillars in FW and I hope that I will see you around more :D

ALL that said, yes, disease eater is stupid on corpse. @Sokolov please remove.

TeaScholar and Anima26 like this.
  5. potatonuts

Well, swap for immunity :)

6. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Note: I am investigating all reports of miscosting, but generally speaking most have just been due to other changes that have also happened. For example, as far as I can tell, Ravenwraith did go down -4 nora (+2 from Attacks for a net of -2 compared to Poxbase). It's taking awhile because I have to review every report individually, and not all the reports seem to be accurate. And the lack of historical data is a problem as well.

Both most FW champions with Boon should have gotten the discount (unless they changed in other ways). I think in general, it's mostly just compound changes making the actual change hard to suss out. Remember that Poxbase hasn't been updated in awhile :(

7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

As for Arctic and even Amphibious, they are things I'd prefer if they weren't there either, but it's the only way we currently have of allowing runes to interact properly with terrain.

Sirius likes this.
  8. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Boon cost 4 nora and was silly in my opinion.

mw24 likes this.
  9. 15Deadmen

can we make desecration enemy only? :D

potatonuts and mw24 like this.
  10. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

Then someone will jump out and tell u: every faction needs to avoid to damage their own champions,

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  11. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Yup! Lets make all AOE spells enemy only! :D

12. potatonuts

I think i'm right in saying that it is literally impossible to cast Desecration and not hit at least one of your units. Like, i'm pretty sure spell range is shorter than the Desecration AOE.

13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

you can't cast desecration without it targeting your own champ because it is aoe 5. Please stop commenting on fw when you don't know how it works.

DukeofDunks, 15Deadmen and potatonuts like this.
  14. potatonuts

Thought that was right.

I am loving this A.Corpse change btw, you can just run it with ZA instead of eater and still have Locust Swarm! Ninja buff :D

15. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

faith in pox restored literally overnight though

15Deadmen, Woffleet, yobanchi and 2 others like this.
  16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

LOOK FW PLAYERS!!!

17. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Make it cost more nora and target opponents.

18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

it doesn't need to cost more nora. before this patch it already didnt affect undead. it just needs to target enemy champs only like festering wounds.

15Deadmen and potatonuts like this.
  19. 15Deadmen

why cant you make good points like you did on this thread without sounding so mean?