General Korsien Sux

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Sean5056, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Sean5056

Sean5056 I need me some PIE!

Title pretty much says it all. He has generic upgrade paths and is too expensive (cheapest you can run him is 89). He doesn't really fit into any theme. I've seen him used in death benefit, but that's about it. Would be nice to see him get some love.

He is such a cool looking champ. What would you guys like to see as far as new abilities if they re-vamped him.

mw24 likes this.
  2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

To be perfectly honest i would run him at 100+ if they replace easy target with another tanky ability. Since his second form is fantastic but my god is the first form plain. He's designed to be a tank but they took away from his ability to tank to make him cheaper which is just dumb

3. themacca

Reduce Dark Rider by 10. Replace easy target with Res phys 2. Bam we have a 100 nora champ thats possibly worth running

4. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

He wast quite good with Secure Fonts.

I have no idea why they put easy target on a frontline tank.

The change made him a not tanky and cheap tank.

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Almost all second-life abilities are sandbags. Phoenixes are maybe an exception, because their resurrection ability gives them an almost 1:1 in stats off the revive, not counting the baseline values.

Uruboz likes this.
  6. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

What is so special about his 2nd form again?

7. themacca

chain lightning, warrior foe, resistance magic, pretty good stats. nothing power champish but still good enough in conjunction with the OLD first form

8. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

I would love to be able to run this guy again.
    Also, Aspect of Death needs to come back.
    Add frightful aura and reduce the cost of death knell

ghklf likes this.
  9. themacca

Im pretty down for changing aspect of death to be passive (since no one is game to actually put him in combat anyways)

10. themacca

can we make korsien not garbage yet?

11. 15Deadmen

15Deadmen The King of Potatoes

can we make FW op for once?

12. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

13. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

heavy charger and essence drain was a gib. i miss that. what would weighty do for General K if he lost easy target?

14. 15Deadmen

General still sucks. If he was more like Coragh but only one summon after death but with the same caliber of tank and utility, that would be great.

15. themacca

I just had a match against him. he probably was the thing that beat me

16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

he actually seems decent now. He is properly costed imo. the dusk creeper change is a nightmare though.

17. 15Deadmen

mw, he is not "decent". coragh is "decent", and coragh is still better than general.