ghernbound on kanen

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by waxler, Jun 22, 2016.

1. waxler

waxler The King of Potatoes

kanen with pack mentality affect by cultural contamination will be penalties by ghernbound even they are in range of overseer moga. They need to move out of the range of overseer and reenter range of overseer moga or deploy unit with overseer moga to remove effect of ghernbound

2. Xiven

Xiven I need me some PIE!

I couldn't recreate this. Tried with a Kanen Alpha and an Overseer 2 Taskmaster. (Animus has 7 base speed and one more from Berserker 2.) Did not move Animus, deployed Alpha, cast Cultural Contamination, no ill affect. Moved Alpha out of range, penalized, deployed Taskmaster and it was lifted. Worked as normal milling them about.
    Cultural Contamination 1.jpg Cultural Contamination 2.jpg

3. waxler

kanen2.jpg kanen.jpg The kanen mongrel suffered penalized although in range of overseer moga, the kanen slipped also penalized by ghernbound even in range of overseer moga.

4. Xiven

The Slipped has Pack Mentality, meaning it didn't get Overseer: Moga (2) from having Pack Leader.

5. waxler

The slipped is in range of overseer moga from ghern thrower but still get penalized form ghernbound

6. Xiven

And the Thrower was there for Contamination? I can't actually test that one; I don't have a Slipped.