Gold disappearing?

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by lungz421, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Mdude186

Mdude186 Member

I also lost around 3K today.

2. sheik13

sheik13 The King of Potatoes

This stuff is also happening to me.

3. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

We deployed a new patch to help address this issue. If you are experiencing Gold fluctuation still please provide a detailed list of what happened and all the steps you took, thanks.

Spiderchap likes this.
  4. Spiderchap

Spiderchap Well-Known Member

So, it should possibly be fixed, but what we lost is just lost then, right?

5. Mdude186

Mdude186 Member

I have the same questions as Spiderchap. Is the gold we lost permanently gone? I think I might take like a one week break from the game until this is fully resolved, it felt pretty bad to have your entire days gold just disappear =/

6. Chemical22

Chemical22 I need me some PIE!

I played a daily and the gold did not update until I quit the application and restarted it. However, it is all there.

In general I notice that other areas are not dynamic either. Ex: Sacrificing in the rune forge does not remove the number beside the name in the checklist of runes until you refresh the page.

I think if you worked on creating some of these pages dynamically, it would help the confusion.

7. IceNorth

IceNorth Devotee of the Blood Owl

That is update problem and it's known, problem was gold was disappearing AFTER u restart. Seems to be resolved for me, tho game haven't crashed on returning to lobby like before.

Ps u can always see exact amount of gold if u refresh marketplace on game site.

8. Chemical22

I understand that, thanks for clarifying though. I was not sure if the refresh was discussed yet - I believe it is more of a development choice than a bug per se, but I'm happy to know it is being addressed.

9. IceNorth

IceNorth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Well there are a lot of problems functionally for now, they first have to fix those then go after stuff like updates that are more cosmetic and less important. EG better fix unstable bot server first and stop server for lowering instead of increasing gold than fix said updates that aren't much of an issue.

From what saw it looks quite likely they received test server instead of normal one, hence a lot of bugs.

10. Chemical22

Agreed. Not sure of that last statement - all development happens on a test server first. But either way, I'm sure they have it in control.

11. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Unfortunately, there isn't much that can be done because this issue was affecting how gold was determined.
    This is an issue that we are aware about and need to address.

Good to hear there are no further reports of this problem, but that doesn't mean it still can't happen. As I stated before be sure to report if you are experiencing Gold fluctuation and please provide a detailed list of what happened and all the steps you took.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.

12. soulcapter

soulcapter New Member

i have played a few games now and everything seems to be fine with gold :)

13. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

yeah , same here, good job DOG`s :)

14. Khipu4

Khipu4 New Member

Thanks very much DOG, for helping us solve this problem, it seems to be alright now.