grimlic THIS IS A NERF THREAD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, May 8, 2017.

1. demonswish

demonswish New Member

If you don't think he is slightly overpowered I really think you need to play some other factions and be honest about bias. Being slightly overpowered /// OR JUST A REALLY GOOD RUNE, is perfectly freaking fine. All the factions have runes that are staples/ to much efficiency to not play the rune. I started with UD when I joined this game in Grimlics descend and he was of course my favorite card right alongside Mena. Times have changed. Not everyone is saying he is broken to all sheet we are just looking at stats and abilities to differentiate if this hero is a really good staple or if in the current stale meta he is becoming to much. What I also mean by this is if you can't beat a BG without Grimlic in your UD deck there is a huge problem.

I hope we can atleast agree on my last sentence.

2. Scrijordan

Scrijordan I need me some PIE!

For the most part i play ud without Grimlic, the two players you are talking to the ones above are a sl main and IS main

I can say that grimlic is not op, De bs need to be change but other then that no

3. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

I am a UD main mate :) Grimlic is powerful but is not OP and doesnt need a nerf. As for his illusions I said before and continue to say the game would be better without illusions period but he does need another escape ability. Lastly I just wanna point out that the creator of this thread has a history of creating nerf threads after losing to a bg xD and like his habit this thread only came after he lost to regulate, which is probably why I am not even taking it srsly

Durand and Scrijordan like this.
  4. demonswish

demonswish New Member

I agree with pretty much the gist of this and my post wasn't directed towards anyone scrijordan it was more just from what I've been reading in the forums I threw my 2 cents in. He is a freaking amazing card, does he need a nerf...IDK I don't think so but I just returned from a long hiatus. Specific abilities like mentioned above ^^ ( illusions ) might need to be reworked though.

edit: @ scrijordan we had to be in a guild or something i just keep rereading your name hah

nepyonisdead likes this.
  5. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

Grimlic with Firelight Gem is just plain ridiculous!

I hope this is addressed before Poxnora goes live on Playstation; otherwise, you can watch as any new players leave since it is so ridiculous to face in game.

Hierokliff likes this.
  6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

ah look there it is again. The old new player argument. lol

7. nepyonisdead

lol one champ worth 140 nora aka 2 champs worth xD if u cant deal with that mate, I have a surprise for u, things get worse way worse xD .

SPiEkY likes this.
  8. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

deception is the only thing that annoys me about grimlic. I believe it is being nerfed.

9. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

+1 CD -1 illusion. pretty drastic

OriginalG1 likes this.
  10. Durand

Durand Active Member

When I play UD, I'm struggling whether to include Grimlic or not. Its after all 91-93 nora. Its good, but expensive, and therefore seems actually balanced to me. Deception is generally the thing people don't like and I agree to that small nerf to Deception. Worst part is that +1 CD reduces also mobility a bit.

11. DortyBoy

DortyBoy Member

Grimlic is an auto doom, he is that op, add firelight gem and gg.

UD is extremely powerful to start with Grimlic just brings more hurt.

DiCEM0nEY likes this.
  12. Scrijordan

Scrijordan I need me some PIE!

SPiEkY likes this.
  13. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

I have no problems with Grimlic until he gets that silly firelight gem.
    sure the gem costs 40nora, but you can drop it when needed and you can get 40nora every turn probably. So to say its a 140nora champ is wrong. Think that gem should get other abilities then 50% fireamp

makes me a lil sad that deception gets nerfed, he needs that mobility

14. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Grimlic is not balanced, you just play SL and think that average runes preform on SL tier.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  15. nepyonisdead

Over the last few weeks I played
    1.FF UD
    2. FF SL
    3.ST/IS
    4.ST/UD
    5. FF ST

And every single one of them can beat the insanely unbalanced grimlic :)

16. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

you kind of proved my point

17. nepyonisdead

Eh I think you need to review what ur point was mate :)

Grimlic isn't OP and anyone saying that could play any of the above bg and win with decent positioning and understanding of the game

18. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I beat Grimlic using faeries.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  19. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

20. nepyonisdead

Lol if u beat anything with fairies that thing deserves a buff