Groble Strike Force

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Atherhog, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

u rly think that 160 hp summons in total that have 4 def each etc are worse then footmans we must be playing other games

well nvm another Pyro like player.

2. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

@Anotherblackman

Look, I'm going to try and back away from just playing tit for tat - it's silly from all of us.

Truth is, of course you are right, there are many issues with cheap summons/meat at the moment. Mostly due to the fact that the revamp rolled out changes to champs but not to spells/relics. This needs addressing across the board, for all offenders.

However, the list of offenders does include Strike Force.

Also, and you'll have to take my word on this, my post was only based on the fact that I have only experienced THIS spell since the revamp.

3. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

@Atherhog I feel you. The spell need changes for sure but next time see what other stuff overshadows things you view imba and offer more than on solution. When you play something surprisingly powerful at first the instinct will be to look for help, strategies etc and if the pros greatly out balance the cons(if there are any) nerf it by any means.

With that said I have played kf beast not in ranked but in unranked vs very good players and strategies and mirroring timber wolves is far more insane than this. I picked up a deck tried it out to find weaknesses before I even tried to make a thread telling of how exploitative they are.

Truth is gsf is great but it isn't a good stuff deck type of rune. It requires synergy and strategy to get the most out of it from the construction theme archetype in IS. They are slow and mostly is used for a summons roadblock more than a rush tactic. When you play high levels of pox Nora you realize the game is less about strategy and more about match ups at that level. Matching a pile driver vs a magic unit while groble rock eater is roaming free is what I objectify doing in constructs. The opponent goals most of the time are to kill my tinkerer so that just says a lot about them.