Guys, I think it is time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ProR2D2, Mar 18, 2014.

1. BloodAshes

BloodAshes The King of Potatoes

Back to the Underdepths you go! o_O;)

2. ProR2D2

ProR2D2 I need me some PIE!

Yes.
    No.
    Actually, adding a ''Stitched Remains cant be reanimated on the 1st turn'' is enough to give their oponents some counterplay.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  3. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

Wow, you made a memepic just for me? I'm flattered. Really though, if you can't kill a stitched and it's remains, work around that. Remains don't work if nothing is around to reanimate it, so nuke em all. There are loads of mechanics to destroying stitched. And as GQ said, stitched are SUPPOSED to reanimate. If you take that away or nerf it you are hurting the entire theme as a whole.

Why not take Turtle away from the Tortuns?

They don't need it, right?

It's a toxic ability since it gives impervious, right?

BloodAshes likes this.
  4. ProR2D2

ProR2D2 I need me some PIE!

What are you talking about?
    Giving them bloodless doesn't take away their ability to reanimate, it just stops the broken combo they have from using sacrifice/retribution, just as any other bloodless champion. You cant work around something that dies and reanimates in the SAME turn, while getting the nora/damage free from sacrifice/retribution.

5. Gaiaix555

Gaiaix555 Member

They shouldn't be allowed to die and reanimate in the same turn? Last I checked, thats how a golem-esque monster works. They die, then put themselves or another back together. Bloodless would hamper them WAY more than you think. And as I stated earlier, technically they ARE bloody or atleast semibloody in the lore, therefore they can't have Bloodless.

6. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Man.. stitched are really good. The mechoes into arise thing gets me the most though.

7. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

I think we need to make reconstruct abilities only work once, disappear, and then spread them around to just about every (non-reconstruct-able) stitched.

Maybe take meld off of them because honestly who in the world has ever done that.