Happy "All hail our terrible and mighty master Liquin_3rd" Day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Markoth, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Truly the Gospel of the Blood Owl is one for young and old. All are minuscule before his might. Not even Burn.

2. Sepulcher

Sepulcher I need me some PIE!

Heed my words, whelp. His Bloodiness holds no preference for color, for he knows that the blood of His followers itself varies in hue.

May you retract your heretical internal prejudices and concentrate on proselytizing to the unconverted masses.

Tweek516, Etherielin, Qucas and 2 others like this.
  3. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Even if he has no preference. Why don't we embrace the color that is universally accepted as pure blood?

4. Molosse

Apostates shall be confronted with the fervor of hatred that only true believers may possess. Keep your blood as it pours through the veins of man and woman alike, Liquin cares not for "Blood" he cares for the Blood spilt upon a barren land. Not from whom but that it must!

You are no true follower.

5. HiveLord

HiveLord I need me some PIE!

It matters not the color of the Blood, only that it flows across the internet, from one glowing screen to the next.
    All who lay eyes upon the blood red words shall know that the day of glory is upon us!
    Those who answer the blood's call shall be blessed with the word of Liquin_3rd.
    All those who turn away shall be eternally left in the darkness of polltroy posts.

6. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

sounds to me like we're about to have a blood feud

SPiEkY likes this.
  7. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Can someone please enlighten me to the dark ways, what is Liquin? Also, which red is it on the drop down menu?

8. Sepulcher

Sepulcher I need me some PIE!

If schism is your aim, dissenter, you will have no such pleasure. Your divisive measures come at a most crucial time, and surely will not go unnoticed by His Bloodiness.

Rid yourself of treacherous thoughts and devote yourself fully to the propagation of Liquinism. Or you will be dealt with swiftly.

SPiEkY likes this.
  9. Molosse

Unity is my aim as is one for all true followers of the Blood Owl. There is no division beyond the separation of truth and falsehood that a few apostates such as yourself seek to purport. There is no treachery in my heart and it shall be HIS will that shall judge me. Not that of mortal soul and logic.

10. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Is it too late to join the hyp... I mean the cult?

11. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

It is never to late to be one of us o_O

12. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

I am one of Liquin's enforcers, that is why I am green. Only our benevolent overlord can wear the true colors. As all of you know his true colors are beyond the comprehension of us mortals. He only appears as you see him to not melt our minds with the true glory.

soulmilk and Woffleet like this.
  13. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

one of us, we accept him, one of us

gooble gobble one of us

Queegon likes this.
  14. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

@Sepulcher Does the incoherent filth that spouts from the mouths of the false believers not act as proof? Please, end the squandering of your precious time and give yourself fully to the proper red, the red that you yourself use.
    It is the true red.

15. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

I shake my head in agreement. This is the reason we must not attempt the unachievable endeavor of attaining the true red of our overlord.
    It is an offense to his greatness.

Woffleet likes this.
  16. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Fellows, fellows, let us not act out upon our own kin. Are we not all believers in the great One, the true lord and saviour, Liquin_3rd? For if we are, it matters not such petty trifles as color. Note with disgust how such differences in belief have been the downfall of lesser religions. We are better than them. We are of the blood owl! All that matters is we have accepted the red into our hearts, regardless of hue. Our blood is his blood; his power is our power. And just as the mighty Liquin_3rd has many powers, he also has many bloods. Recall, my friends, passage 3 verse 7 from the Book of Prophet Niquid_3Lr:

"And lo, it was as a thousand mighty rivers that the blood owl, in his mercy, poured of his own blood, into the veins of a thousand blind fools. And such was its potency, in all its forms, that these misguided souls were transformed into heralds of the almighty; different in form, but same in purpose".

Thus it should be with us.

Trestia and soulmilk like this.
  17. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Why is he swine misinterpreting? His true color is even more sinister than the color of blood but it is the only color we know that can be used as a base to his glory.

18. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE A CONTRACT WITH ME?

19. Molosse

The prophet of doom, he of a thousand pointed spears and points, he has risen at last!

SPiEkY likes this.
  20. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

wow, rude