Happy Veterans Day

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Baskitkase, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yes, thats the problem, most dangerous inanimate objects are very unimpressed by guns. Thats why I'd like some zombies to spring up sometimes; something to shoot without guilty feelings but with good reasons.

2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

the entire point of zombies is that they are the re-animated dead. so that makes them *drumroll* animate. also people who have been resuscitated are usually just considered still alive.

3. Boozha

Well, this kind of goes into fantasy facts terrain, but generally Zombies are considered dead and decaying, pretty much lifeless puppets. You know - lifeless as in inanimate :p

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

that is not what inanimate means.

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

#lostintranslation

6. Boozha

7. rodar

rodar Well-Known Member

What is patriotism?

8. Vaayshan

Vaayshan Member

Ok now I truly don't understand you. You are aware of these facts and yet you are proud of being in the army? Proud to do whatever these ''decision makers'' tell you to do? How is this helping to create a better America? And why should America come before the world?

I am not sure what you are trying to say with your last paragraph, though I will say that it is not impossible. In fact, America is proof of it being possible.

9. Boozha

He means that he wants the US to be good for its citizens (those not imprisoned or killed without trial) and the rest of the world is to be put to work towards that goal. At least thats what he awfully much sounds like.

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I do not count fleshy robot skeletons as zombies, nor do I think magic is real. zombies are alive trough some sort of reanimation virus or are "infected" and thus still alive.

11. rodar

rodar Well-Known Member

But are those zombies capable of reproducing? The virus can reproduce and is alive but can the host of the virus still reproduce? I think infecting another being with the virus shouldn't count as reproduction as it's the virus reproducing and not the hosts so unless the zombies can reproduce in another way I think they're not alive. Can zombies have babies?

Geressen likes this.
  12. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I've answered that several times. I'm more or less done here. My beliefs are pretty clearly stated.

13. Boozha

Firstly, Rodars point, secondly, I like the fantasy rotting variant better, thirldy, if they still live I have to harp about finding a cure instead of shooting them ... At least not as much

14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

just admit you want to shoot people.

SPiEkY likes this.
  15. Boozha

Well yes, I do. Its just not a sufficiently nice thing to do that I actually would.

16. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

MN ARNG 1998-2006

Baskitkase likes this.
  17. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

so wait, you do or don't you?

18. Boozha

I'd want to (sometimes) but won't.

19. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty