Heroes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Yes, because comparing champs to others that are possibly underpowered, in different factions and have completely different roles really shows their true strength

Guys needle claw imp is so OP, I mean just compare it to boghopper blackhand!

Etherielin, chickenpox2 and Djangoguy like this.
  2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Gnark is only good in a theme that gives him surge, otherwise he dies too easily to strong bgs and isn't worth his cost.

3. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Makes sense that he's only good in themes that give him surge, heroes shouldn't be so splashable.

BurnPyro likes this.
  4. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Gnark is overcosted. Buff Gnark plox @Sokolov

JellyBerry likes this.
  5. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

I made him too quickly and I will agree taking a second look, he would be over the top for what I suggested. Also I am not saying he is not a strong champ either. However I see no reason to run him. Other champs do what he does for a much cheaper cost. He is filling too many rolls which sandbags him as a whole. I want a reason to run him. Also I am one of the people who would love to see heroes become more theme centered.

6. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Funny how you say "no one runs him" but when I see a player who is skilled go play ST gnark is always in their bg cause he has surge:whatever you want, and works well with anything. Plus swarm

7. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

I see MW is supporting a Gnark change. I know the community hates him. Any hope just faded...... :(

8. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

I was forced by the dev team to put MW on ignore because I got over 3 "warning messages" about how my behavior wasn't supported by the rules of DoG.

Now my ass hurts cause Senshu didn't use lube before Firking me like a DoG, just how he imagines I am. A whipped little *****.

He's right though....

xezno likes this.
  9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Half the people who claim to hate me have rage quit or raged after losing to me in game and we haven't had a positive relationship since. Or I have a history of beating them on a regular basis even if they haven't said anything directly to me and may have a grudge. I am not gonna say names I am just saying that's half the people who "hate" me and talk bs about me and my ideas.
    I talk a a lot in the games that I play and some people may get mad, like if I vortexed a champ and draw won the game or assassinated a champ for 60 dmg I may say lol or something and that may make my opponent angry even though that wasn't the intent. This is where a lot of the negative feelings towards me came from, things of that nature, lol. A lot of times when people lose they tell me I am playing bs bg or rage.

The majority of the people trying to dismiss my ideas on game balance or game knowledge generally aren't climbing the ranks.(An honest statement no disrespect intended) These seem to be the people who speak out against me and my ideas the most which is strange to me. They dismiss anything I say as wrong or say something negative about me or my skill/knowledge of the game when they generally aren't proving anything themselves.

I think that gnark is pretty good in a lonx or beast bg but in a mixed bg he isn't as good without surge and in higher ranks strong bgs have tools to kill him and set you back a lot of nora. I was recently using him in st and realized it was just better to run another efficient melee such as shadowstriker or nkd apprentice who tank as good or better for much cheaper cost.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
    Woffleet likes this.
  10. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

I looked back to about May of 2014. I've never lost to you. It could certainly be argued I hate you. Personally I'd say it's more of a general loathing than hatred, but w/e.

The reason I and many others can't stand you and have you on ignore is that you spam threads. You spam threads with little to no useful information and on occasion with downright misinformation. Your notions of balance are laughably out of touch with reality and are determined almost entirely by what you like and play vs what you don't like and/or lost to. You have an absurdly overinflated perception of your own skill which only seems to further feed into your delusional sense of balance.

TLDR: You spam. You're sense of balance is bad. You are bad. That is why you aren't liked.

PS. No I will not fight you such that you can attempt to prove your epeen or later claim you weren't running meta and lost because I play OP cheese. I've been sitting on a 1337 rating for about a week now and am quite content to leave it there until I get bored of Smite, HotS, and/or URF mode in LoL.

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

If I have ever played you it was when I had like 3 exos 6months ago and hardly knew how to play. I am not spamming threads most are just not actively creating them. That is your opinion that I give misinformation, I disagree and try to be as accurate as possible. I don't know about you but I play every faction and can play each pretty well.

Alot of what your saying about me is misinformation and just wrong. I complain about things I feel are unbalanced or designed poorly especially more recently after having played and played against nearly everything in the game.

You say I have an overinflated opinion of my own skill but I only judge my skill realistically based on my performance versus players others talk highly about or that are generally highly ranked in top tier versus top tier bg games. I have been able to play competativey with the best players and hold a high winrate when playing strong bg for a while now.

My sense of balance is probably better than yours mr sl main, I play everything. I am probably better than you with 7 out of the 8 factions and could probably pass you with sl if I mained it so how are you calling me bad? lmao. I can get high in the rankings with every single faction and can probably be considered roughly top 3 or top 5 with each faction out of the currently active players trying to acquire rank from what I have seen.

You assume that I am bias towards a faction like you are, you assume that I am bad when I have proven I am not, and you assume that I can't tell the difference between getting beat by a better bg or outplayed and playing against something broken or flawed in its design. All your assumptions are false.

Look at these peoples match histories, the people who are liking negative comments about me. You can probably find me on there quite often... More than just a coincidence, lol.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  12. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Movn sittin on that leet rating.

Etherielin, Skullferno and JellyBerry like this.
  13. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Can we get back to the topic and take the epeen waving to off topic or PM's?

Back on topic:

Bliss - I'd rather not see her become a centaur support champ unless centaurs are going to be looked at as well. I'd like to see Creativity become more relevant on her as I've always liked the concept, but I can't think of a way to improve it without making it OP. Perhaps up the CD reduction to 2 per basic attack she makes? That would likely be too much. Beyond that I like her as a support champ, but Empathy forces bad playing by requiring champs to clump up near her without any benefit of spell or AoE protection. Perhaps change this to a healing bomb or give her some type of damage reduction in an AoE 1 or 2?

14. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

The more you hate trolls, the more enjoyment you give them.

Hate is a form of attention. Some psychologists say it borders on infatuation.

Indifference starves trolls though. They can't handle people not paying attention to them.

15. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

Didn't MW state that anthromancer was balanced lol

16. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

What are you talking about?...

17. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

If you want to see her focus on creativity, then either give her favor, adaptive: K'thir, spellsurge: something or cast: something, although cast is the only one of those that doesn't have much synergy (no runes being used).

18. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

FYI: Stand-alone spell engines (especially in KF) have had a history of seeing the nerf bat. It's typically too much on a single champion to be able to enable so much spellcasting.

Etherielin, SPiEkY and Woffleet like this.
  19. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

I meant only give her one of those, or is that + creativity too much?

20. busaap

busaap New Member

I would like to see shardseer argol his equip, the chillshard get a reduced cost when equiped to a champ with att:psychic. Otherwise this equip is to costy to be used otherwise