Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Monroid, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Monroid

Monroid I need me some PIE!

Hey guys, I dunno if anyone still on would remember me, but I used to play forever ago; I was browsing youtube for some of that banger poxnora ost, and came across Gnomes' streams, and to my surprise, they were from this year, and most of them were people I knew back in the day (Tinydragon, kthx, Yobanchi, to name a few).

With a little help from customer support I managed to get my account back (after like, 6 years or so I had no idea what email I had used to register it), so how is the game going? What is up with this playstation HUD? I mean, I stopped minding it after a few matches, but what the hecc..
    What's the SL meta? Is ranked even a thing anymore? I mostly play campaigns, is there a discord server for the game or something like that?

Well, it's good to be back at these forums, this is a great community, I remember I made many friends back in the day.. hoping to find a lot of familiar faces from now on, cheers guys!

2. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

First and foremost, discord server is here: https://discord.gg/Vh6G6Qa

Also, since the game is basically dead now, I'm curious as to what kind of "customer support" you've received.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, the game is basically dead now lul. The new HUD you're seeing is part of the reason it died, everyone hated it when it was released. Ranked is still a thing; I remember hearing that the server domain has been renewed for another year by who knows who, but there's no more development going on. No one to fix bugs, no more new runes, and no one to update the site.

SL meta is whatever you want to run cuz no one cares anymore. I like Destroyers and Cobra Spitters, personally.