high walocks

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by xplint, Apr 6, 2014.

1. xplint

xplint I need me some PIE!

hi , is there another option than runing high warlocks in zombie deck? i cant afford him

2. cruwhybrid

cruwhybrid The King of Potatoes

They are so unique that there isn't a "true" substitute for them. Things like fleshweaver witch and dead fairy can substitute for range, and maybe something like mute stalker or thrall for utility. Other than that, there aren't runes that brings what warlock does to the table

3. xplint

oh... ok so i wont build zombies ... i have about 250000k points

4. cruwhybrid

cruwhybrid The King of Potatoes

I think with that kind of banked value you should be able to trade for them pretty easily, but I haven't been too in-tune with the market since the transition to DOG

5. xplint

i checked and i have 280000k so i can get one warlock( he cost 22000) and then br left with 60000k

6. xplint

i think i should do it, but he is currently out of stock

7. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Sad to say, but I doubt you'll even be able to get one Warlock if you have to resort to using non-Poxbox sources. People will expect at LEAST 300K for one.

8. IceNorth

IceNorth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Trade in general is out of whack, noone wants to do a fair trade, everyone wants huge overbids.

xplint likes this.
  9. Nemorga

Nemorga I need me some PIE!

Pox at its best worst

10. xplint

Yay i got one high warlock! now , should i use dark knight as a replacement for coragh? and i hear that moragen is too squishy.. is it right?

11. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Visage her with ghost slaker. You better have one anyway to trigger mute stalker ally.

GabrielQ likes this.