(Highlander) Zombie Collective

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by MaruXV, Nov 3, 2016.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

highzomb.png
    ALL TOGETHER IN UNLIFE!
    yeah, i have to stop building collective split bgs...but they are really nice to build and fun to play.

CHAMPS:
    bone circle: is a lich, and works on summons.
    ambassador: just because its a collective bg, she has starshine and cleanse aura, and gets high damage easily
    jekai zombie: nice zombie with nokhando. nice font contester
    cyclop zombie: good tank, good dmg output
    dead fairy: decay is nice, high range mag attack too.
    FIRK LORD: its bad in firks, why i should use it here? because he gives defender and battlemaster, so with a necrohex you have +3 def +2 dmg +1 spd on ALL your nice undeads. summons inlcuded.
    witch: dont know if better with heal or breath. still a nice support champ.
    zombie dragon: nice damage, quite expansive, but still worth with double banner.
    toad: instead of deathguard to bodyguard our expansive support units
    mute stalker: did you notice he's an elf? nice and cheap scout.
    moga risen: very cheap moga, with really high dmg with collective.
    timmy: i build this bg for him. he is just perfect here, even if a little expansive and frail
    zombie demon: very hard to die tank with also dmg and utility, and with vivify he builds so much AP.
    rotwrapper: only real zombie who doesnt get benefits from collective unless he is the first champ deployed, but he need to be in this bg.

SPELLS
    no need for particular explanations. nice reverbereting strike with the demon defile aura. necrohex for firk battlemaster, then for other forglar champs.

RELICS
    collective+banner means almost doublebanner. soulsphere is nice when you spawn a lot of zombies, cause almost nobody gets damaged seriously. but needs to be used with care.

aseryen, Tweek516 and Fentum like this.
  2. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

That's not many champions for being a bg that builds off of deploying them, any reason why?

3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

because its a bad bg^^ mainly because i'm still balancing it, also you get some zombies from timmy/ witch even without starting to swarm with zombie apocalypse.
    but i see that i could use a couple more champs. Going out of highlander, i would double rotwrapper, maybe moga too.

4. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Croma Extinguisher for Clone Matter, spam whatever Equips you want after that, or add in Pulsing Globule to have some real fun. Looks fun.

5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i play globule combo with temple in poison bg, but i think if i find space to add more champs here instead of equips. Also i already play a witch, croma wouldnt get collective bonus.

6. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

why marsh song/doom?

7. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

marsh song cause even in split its a bg that needs time to build up, so marsh song helps in the long plan. Doom cause it was prenerf to take care of big champs, zombies have the number but not very high dmg output.

8. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

Yeah and for a zombie bg shes a much better Witch. Looks like a lot of fun though, been a long while since I've played Zombies, and I've never played Tomithy which I need to change that. Still so many runes I don't own that, before the forge would have been inaccessible to me.

9. IronStylus

I understand doom in the zombies, even if it got recently nerfed, but marsh song is a straight tempo hitter in any bg that could have problems with deployment/early counterplay, even though it's good for other bgs.

10. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

its not for the early game. Its for the long game, and i raised the champs number quite a lot so you are not hit that much anymore for drawing marsh song early.

11. IronStylus

I don't think you get it. it's just about marsh song being a 30 nora tempo hit for the early game instead of being able to deploy something you might need a turn earlier. as for the late game, collective does a good job, right?

12. IronStylus

it's a harder to play playstyle, but eventually reducing your strenghts or the soft-counters and low rescource counters does a good job competitively in a long play. I'm too bad at this game to show what i mean tho in practice

13. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

corpse-a-pult is a great rune to get that one extra zombie out for a swarm. Boghopper zombie is FS/FW, and works as a great meat shield for his cost. He might give you more wiggle room.

MaruXV likes this.