HOw do you do in Meta?

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by MakarovJAC, Apr 10, 2014.

1. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

Ok, since SOE took the lead, all the fun I had simply got flushed away. My point is, how the hell do you deal with all these +18 DMG, swizss knife champs? I think the last time somebody tried something about it, we only got FR. And somehow, when somebody decided to creat a 56 nora champ with 18 DMG and AP gen in a faction full of mass healing, cleansing, and nora gen, all they thought was "Let the guys play FR on it. It's more than enough".

I mean, at least the "heavy hitters" BG I play full with some AP gen, and like 5 cleanse options seems to work. Until I find myself facing a champion which costs less than 80, and hits like a truck. It's annoying. I admit a bad move can cost you a game, but suddenly you got yourself sorrounded with things like these, I don't really feel like making a bad more or not will change the situation.

At least now we have cleanse and a miserable healing. And some champs completely out of flavour champs with nasty debuffs. If you decide to play only minos, and only that until the next flavour of the week.

How on Earth do you thrive in that kind of environment?

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  2. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

hahahah the only way to play is for you to also play such champs.

Btw, if you're talking about Northern Cross Militia, he's 59 nora. But yeah. same efficiency level..

3. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Just watch good players, it's not hard at all to play any theme now if you understand what are you doing.
    There're no 56 nora champs with 18 dmg.
    FR is used to nullify passive champs like aoc/wag/soulstrikers, not do deal with combat champs.

4. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

unless its a Fist of Bastion. then I'd FR him 5x if I have to

btw while UD's raw power diminishes, I can say I'm jealous of ur access to One with Nora on a non-legendary champ. If its a 18dmg champ that's a problem, just use your Spellkaiser and Hex him.

imps are crazy btw. (Nora : DMG output... not Nora: HP wise)

5. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Run more Pit Dragons.

6. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

So the new Fading Recollections is Goblin Spellkaiser? Ok, give me one Spellkaiser, I'll give you a Hraken and a Sheoul Demon in exchange for it.