I challenge mw24 to a best of 5

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, Jun 24, 2015.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

..... convenient

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

We Are Legion
    [​IMG]

learnedone, IMAGIRL, Xuvali and 7 others like this.
  3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Remove sapper from your bg and see if you can still maintain the same results.

4. Leogratz

Leogratz Devotee of the Blood Owl

Instead of direct criticism to midterms that would generate discredit, Burn stole all the hype of the midterms with a single post.

#BP4evilmind2016

Burcho and BurnPyro like this.
  5. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

I will more than happily forum ban the loser for a week if Senshu doesn't :p

KingJad likes this.
  6. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

These are gonna be some quiet forums

7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

A month if they want my Gargoyle added to the pot.

8. MikeLin

MikeLin I need me some PIE!

I would just finger over the delete button, but that is just me.

9. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

I think youre 4-2 verse me, with all but 1 of those wins being the result of me not knowing what the heck to run/what the heck you could be running. So yeah, thats rust i guess, but thats hardly an indication of skill
    Edit: and the one win that wasnt because of that was the result of you parking a draksar hunchback in my font for the entire game on the fw map.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
  10. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Hunchback is hunched because of how hard he carries MW24 every game.

claydude5 and Willow like this.
  11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

You can play me whenever you want, I moved back over to top tier bgs. I am currently testing them.

1 game I lost to you was due to dc, I was going to win that game as well. I had twice the nora in champions on the map and tomb up. I don't remember the game you won recently, if you did win one.

12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I am suprised burnpyro made this thread. He coulda just played me a series like I have played some other top players, instead of making a thread and having everyone watch. I don't think this was the best decision on your part, lol.

13. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

Investigative minds want to know. So here is Ballballer's game history against MW24.

Since Dec 24, 2014 when they started playing: Ballballer--12 and MW24--4. Admittedly, MW24 won the 3 out of the first 5 but since then has only won 1.

Xuvali and claydude5 like this.
  14. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I don't know how I am supposed to respond to made up numbers. Also we are talking about games from the past 1-2months...(since he recently came back o_O) wtf?

15. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

See, you keep saying that, but you were running full faction fs.....so i really doubt you had tomb up. Furthermore, i had mid font on elemental plateau locked up, and theres no way you had "twice the nora in champions on the map" because i had 4 champs to your 2. (I killed 2 of your champs right before you disconnected and then deployed one of my own). The game i won recently was, surprise surprise, on a multifont map. It was that 3 font kthir hill map, and i absolutely thrashed you.

16. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

Seriously? Dude, you just lied. This is your rep on the line again. In the last 1 or 2 months, you are 1 win and 10 losses. This is off your own game history.

Willow likes this.
  17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

oh yeah, i remember that game on kthir. That bg sucked tho, I was experimenting with the new runes my friend gave me in the most recent game I played you.

the elemental platue game was over for like 20minutes. It wasnt even a close game before I dcd. Your memory must be fogging up because I remember that game clearly. It had been over for a while.

18. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Gotta say, as far as smack talk goes, hearing people argue about their recollections of unimportant ranked matches from months ago really stinks -- talk about a dull conversation.

JellyBerry and IMAGIRL like this.
  19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I feel bad for you if you actually believe this.

@kalasle the games we are talking about were from this past month.

20. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Oh damn, my mistake, that makes it infinitely more interesting.

Elves Rule, themacca, Moles and 3 others like this.