i like poxnora because...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kharon, May 14, 2015.

1. Kharon

Kharon Devotee of the Blood Owl

I like poxnora because it's the only game where I feel like I can relax, listen to music and focus playing without stress or care about losing haha (must be the reason i'm not top 10 material)

anyway, why do you guys like poxnora?

2. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Because of the art.

Always and forever.

saromon50 and chickenpox2 like this.
  3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I enjoy thoroughly crushing my enemies and drinking the delicious tears of kf mains.

4. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

I like Poxnora because of its community combined with the beautiful potential gameplay has (and has realized thus far!)

5. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Tightly knit community, themes/deck building, and the art.

Plus I'm kinda "forced" to keep liking it because I think of how much of my life I've been here, I just can't give all that up...

(THE MONEY I'VE SPENT)

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Because building broken decks is fun, MtG doesn't let you do that any more, and Pox is better than MtG anyway. It's a whole open field for theory and design and competition, and being part of that is a blast.

Last edited: May 15, 2015
    mw24, JellyBerry and Pipster like this.
  7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

The dudes I know and girls I swoon. I'm also incredibly nostalgic of Pox's prime and keep telling myself it'll come back.

JellyBerry, drathys, Alakhami and 2 others like this.
  8. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Here because I still believe. Aint much in this crazy world worth the time, but Pox be top 5 material.

drathys likes this.
  9. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

Sprites <3

JellyBerry likes this.
  10. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

I'm here for the deck building and once this game gets big I want to be able to say I was there from the start

11. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

Amazing strategy with a style unlike any other game, great art and a deckbuilding component. Speaking as a player, not a dev.

12. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Cuz of Draksars

mw24 likes this.
  13. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Super in-depth world/lore
    Fantastic community (Seriously, what game with less than 10k players has a forum even half as active as this forum?)
    Great art
    Unique game
    Way too much money sunk into it

I could go on for days

14. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I like both the art ,music and the complex strategies which you wouldn't find in other games

15. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

I grew up playing games like Pokémon, Heroes of Might and Magic, Various Trading Card Games, Lots of Role Playing Games, Fantasy Real Time Strategy Games and games with beautiful worlds.

If you combine all of them, you pretty much have PoxNora.

KingJad likes this.
  16. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

Dwarves. The reason i found it. No game has in depth dwarves like these. Bynow its more than just dwarves, its trying to create a bg i feel comfortable with and using its abilities to the max

17. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Pox is still One of the only non-watered down tactical grid based games out there...I grew up playing shining force (1,2) , ogre battle, FF tactics andwhat not...and it's just not a big market out there right now. So pox has filled that void at least in concept for awhile now.

.....plus "The Forums" is the best MMOrpg on the market. Lvl 50 wordsmith guides available on mobafire..hit me up

DarkJello and drathys like this.
  18. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Was about to like the post but then I saw the name of the poster.

19. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I like it when my pixels touch my opponents pixels and make them explode into poxnora blue balls, and then I pick up those balls and I deploy more pixels until I explode my opponent's shrine. It's fantastic and addictive. Poxnora so shexy GG.

DarkJello, mw24, Pattn199 and 3 others like this.
  20. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

been thinking about this game for 7 years on and off and am still not bored (or any good at it). no other game has engrosed me for so long as consistently. who doesnt want to play chess where intermittently you rain down fireballs, make your enemies attack each other and summon demons?

soulmilk likes this.