i think eventually reskins may get dull, BUT

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leadrz, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

You can reskin more than the champion
    [​IMG]
    why he no have terraform blue lava....?

Basically, i just think him with blue lava would be wicked.
    that is all.

19madfox95, soulmilk, Ifem21 and 2 others like this.
  2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i totally agree
    bluefist arsonist need attack: Blue fire

Ifem21, mw24 and Goyo like this.
  3. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

The reskin I would go out of my way to get is a Flamemage of the Circle that wasn't Demon Elf colored. :)

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Not in the Poxuniverse. Blue lava is cool lava.

Also, Sepia Crusader plz so I can have an all limited Paladin BG.

IMAGIRL, Qucas, Ifem21 and 4 others like this.
  5. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

but infused wit nora.

6. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

@Senshu I'm sure a few of us could easily recolor some spritesheet in a minute. I'm even confident a few of us could recolor the art of most runes at an aceptable level, above Frostfall Dragon.

Lushiris likes this.
  7. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

di know its weird but can we have recolur of lotc lims?
Probably one the few nicest sprite in the game
    PS :Curse you SOE *shakes fist in the air*

8. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

reskins with personalised names, that would be interesting! bring back name tokens please.

Pattn199 likes this.
  9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

No but really. A Crusader reskin in gold armor, see Isran.

@Sokolov make it happen

10. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

actual vallassa artwork and sprite and I'll buy that expansion.

11. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

It is possible but there are some legal hurdles with using content from the community. We are always open to new possibilities, but the recolors actually take a bit more work than just recoloring sprites and the rune art.

Goyo likes this.
  12. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Wouldn't making new abilities to change how they look defeat the whole consolidation process though? :L

13. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Actually, you could make kind of a contract of it and the rights should never leave DoG hands.

14. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

If we were to do something in this area it would be very much like that, but it just all depends on how we want to tackle some of these types of things. To go back to what I mentioned earlier, there are a few more aspects involved than just doing the recolors themselves. For example, it could take just as long if not longer on our end depending on how many people wanted to participate for us to go through all the entries to determine quality. Example: If 20 people submit 5 reskins each and only 5 of those meet our standard of quality the time it took to go over all of those could have been spent doing it ourselves.

Not to say we aren't entertaining the idea, but there are more factors involved than just the assets themselves.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I wish you guys would sell reskins seperate instead of just releasing them in packs. @Sokolov People who want a particular reskin are probably not going to buy a bunch of packs just to find it. Is it possible to add an optional subscription option to this game? That way people can support it even when they don't need runes and often times it is just cheaper to get the runes offsite atm. It'd be nice for exclusive stuff to be given to subscribers like exclusive recolors/skins etc. Just not stuff like harbs that affect game balance, lol.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2015