I want Polymorph back

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by voodoochile, Apr 12, 2014.

1. voodoochile

voodoochile The King of Potatoes

I was wondering how to make a BG for Senshu and as he wants something silly but competitive (among other things) Polymorph came to my mind immediately...

It's understandable that devs banned it from the game but ¿wouldn't it be great to have it back? Obviously a rework is needed... Imho turning a champ into a cuddly bunny was super cool and hilarious, and I don't even play KF.

Let's think about how could it be.

My guess is: lasts 2 turns, not cleansable, stats of the bunny: 5dmg 6spd 1rng 0df 45hp / chasm walker, leap 1, charm 1 and abash / race beast, mutant

Cost 45 or 50

2. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

4 turns :) and i am up for it

3. voodoochile

4 turns... Idk, sounds OP. Abash and charm could help not turning it into an easy instakill but rather a dispell, controll anti superchamp thing. Maybe 3 at 55 nora...
    Why 4 turns If I may ask?

4. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Wut, polymorph is still around and runnable in ranked.

5. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

QFT.

6. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Quoted For Truth

Woffleet and Qucas like this.
  7. voodoochile

why isn't it listed in the rune checklist or anywhere else?

8. Malosi

Malosi The King of Potatoes

Even if you have it, it no longer shows up in your "check list" only in your rune manager.

The idea of what the spell did is funny, but let Polymorph RIP, instead lets just have another rebuffing spell introduced that does the bunny thing, and does it right so that it's not a hard to get rune, and is costed so it is situationally usable beyond a laugh.

9. voodoochile

That's why I think it should be back, back meaning available for everyone. I don't see the use of it being an exclusive shoebox rune... I'd rather have it reworked and printed again, even as a legendary rune, not an auto-include, just there for anyone that finds a spot for it in some BG.