Iajabmaka The Almighty

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skullferno, Jun 15, 2014.

1. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

OK the censorship function is so 'black' right now....g-ay is censored but not *****? don't even make sense

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

lol got rekt

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

And iajab, like I said, feel free to post the videos of you beating me. As I said this isn't Chess. Feel free to post the videos of me stomping you as well, unless ofcourse you don't have those saved.

You never liked me because I called you out on the bias for IS (which you are flaunting around, which is somewhat funny). Just as dresnar and crew hated to get called out for defending dumb stuff. My days of defending SL blindly ended years ago, I'd love for you to find me a recent post where I'm defending even borderline dumb stuff in SL.

You gotta do what you gotta do, just don't be surprised when you're a cocky prick that people don't like you. Goes that way for all of us.

4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

that's kinda shitty

5. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Why are so many people acting like total DIRTBAGS in Iajab's video thread??

Make your own thread titled "Dirtbags and Debbie downers united against positivity", or something.

Iajab is not the best player in Pox. Neither are you. Get over it already. Also, good day.

6. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Maybe if Iajab wasn't such an arrogant, self-righteous zealot with no moral integrity and a complete toolbag both in-game and on the forums we would be more inclined to appreciate his contribution. As it is, most of us see what he's doing as a total farce and are merely there to condescend him.

7. DarkJello

^^^Most are coming across as virtual dwarfs throwing their emotional feces at Jab. Epitome of a pyrrhic victory.

Good day to 1 and all. Si se puede.

8. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

You do understand that he is playing it up to get a rise out of you... I like rage threads directed at people though, so keep em coming!

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You take that back right now. Take this outside? Huh? Let me at 'em, let me at 'em

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

***** I Firk all ya'll up

11. Nizzer11

Nizzer11 Well-Known Member

Strolling through the Pox forums and what do you see? BurnPyro bullying people as usual.

What kind of life do you have that you feel you need to spend so much of your time in this forum bringing people down? Really man, take a look at yourself. You have some issues. You also need to take a second and consider how you are perceived on these forums. I'm fairly certain you believe people here have a high opinion of you. Unfortunately the opposite is true.

12. cf66

cf66 Member

I demand a link to the youtubes!

13. DarkJello

If you ONLY have 6 cousins, you cannot possibly be a Mexican. ;) Dime la verdad, homeslice.

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Nothing is stopping you from putting me on ignore

15. BloodAshes

BloodAshes The King of Potatoes

Gather round children an hear a story of old!

There once was a time in Pox when peace reigned and everyone enjoyed Poxnora together in harmony. There was laughter and excitement throughout all of Poxnora.......Um...Heh?

Actually you little Bane Shift pass me my meds...grandad musta had one to many peyote buttons again.....:confused:

DarkJello likes this.
  16. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Dagda and Jib used to keep burn in check....but alas he is a Ronin-troll now...seeking a master.

DarkJello likes this.
  17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Me and Jib were never that close, like, I don't think I've ever talked to him 1 on 1.

Dagda used to love me. But everything changed when the league nation attacked

18. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Tbh though in this thread Iajabmaka is a cocky and ignorant person I think we all know this... Bruh how do you go from " I don't care about what people say " in every thread and writing a HUGE ass paragraph defending himself. He may say that rank means nothing to him but he doesn't realize he already let the fact he has " always " been in the top 100 go to his head.

19. Sepulcher

Sepulcher I need me some PIE!

This sounds like juicy drama. I demand details.

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It started with one night out. Then another.

Before I knew it every night I woke up alone in a cold bed. Hurt, abandoned and most of all unwanted. Excuses for business trips followed and even though I knew they were just that, excuses, I let it go. The loneliness had me in it's cold grip and I could not find the energy to argue. How long before it ends? How long until I can go to sleep without the fear of the nightmares haunting me every single night? How long until I receive the justice that is mine, the justice of a man in love..

But that justice will be mine, one day. And Dagda will be mine once again. Until then, with all my heart

Yours truly

Lushiris and DarkJello like this.