Icefang....what in the name of $#@%

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ballballer, Nov 22, 2017.

1. xaznsoulx

xaznsoulx Supreme Dream Team 夢想 隊

wtf.jpg

Varthas and Alakhami like this.
  2. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

MrCharles likes this.
  3. xaznsoulx

The fact that Tiny has no problem against it doesn't mean it's not OP. He and other top ranks already voiced their opinion on what they think of ST in general. This isn't a matter of "If you know how to play."

Varthas, Woffleet, Alakhami and 2 others like this.
  4. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

I certainly did not expect such hypocrisy from you. you openly admitted to me on discord that it's ******** when you played vs. fairies.

Etherielin and xaznsoulx like this.
  5. xaznsoulx

black man thinking.jpg

6. nepyonisdead

I said it before as a champ its not ''broken'' the cost can be increased but the stats are fine, if people like xazn ..etc who mainly ***** on the forums without playing vs it in the game then i have to come up and call it as it is.

How you win vs the champ is rush it early or there is a bug where if u confuse it you shut it down completely.

If you havent played with the champ / against the champ dont share your opinion and this isnt to you its to people complaining about it online

MrCharles likes this.
  7. nepyonisdead

whatever man, nerf it and nerf culler and nerf thunderhoof ...etc. Just keep nerfing Bane Shift instead of spending a little bit more time learning the game, I honestly dont care :p enjoy your day

MrCharles likes this.
  8. xaznsoulx

Use the bug, GOT IT. @TinyDragon @Ballballer

Etherielin likes this.
  9. xaznsoulx

By the way, I played against it and lost so...there goes your argument.

10. nepyonisdead

you also lost the last 10 games vs me so I think i have a bit more insight on the game than you, and as always you cherry pick from what i said at a sad attempt at sarcasm. Its not technically a bug and i am not sure if its working as intended or no but the point is there are ways to play against it.

Here is some honest advise buddy :) learn to play the game before you run to the forums complaining about runes / the client / etc.

MrCharles likes this.
  11. xaznsoulx

Here's some advice. Learn how to spell advice before giving advice.

12. xaznsoulx

But yeah I understand the argument. You beat me in a few games, therefore Icefang is not OP.

13. nepyonisdead

Point is you are obviously not qualified to say whats OP and whats not and even in doing so you are just moaning publicly most of the time xD so yeah stop *****in and actually learn to play buddy

MrCharles likes this.
  14. xaznsoulx

This is like your standard response to anyone who disagrees with you.

15. xaznsoulx

It's funny how your only response to how to beat the Icefang was to rush it (which won't work) and using a bug.

16. xaznsoulx

It's kind of ironic how you say I'm the one who moans about things. I mean 90% of discord is you whining about something you don't like.

17. nepyonisdead

what do you expect to hear?

if you play vs archers and sit back for example youll lose, if you attack an immune champ u dont do damage.

Certain champs require certain ways of playing against it and like I said I dont really care about icefang in particular so if it makes you sleep better at night, I hope it gets nerfed.

18. Alakhami

I feel like neppy is becoming the new Mw24: same type of cockiness with inane logic.

19. xaznsoulx

But, have you seen them in the same room together?

20. Alakhami

if you don't care, why did you devote 5+ posts to defending it? stop contradicting yourself.