I'm such a good person

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by JazzMan1221, Aug 29, 2014.

1. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

So, you know how homeless people eat garbage, right? Well, sometimes I leave bits of food at the bottom of containers for them to eat. Like, I don't finish the entire container off as some people might do. I leave some left in there, being the good humanitarian that I am. This one time, I saw two homeless guys fighting over a can of tunafish I threw out the other day; it was happening right outside my house. I stood watching them for a second, thinking to myself "ah, it sure does feel good to do good". One of those homeless guys got a fine meal that day.

Anyone else do this?

SaintKiwi likes this.
  2. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Why don't you just leave full meals or buy them meals? That's what I do. Huehue im a goodier person.:D:p

3. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

two words

home invasion

sleep well

KingJad likes this.
  4. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I fail to get a connection

5. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

And the next day you were kidnapped by the other guy cause he got nothing

6. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I'm even better in that I go out and find the weakest, most starving homeless man, bring him home and get him right. I'll feed him, dress him, make him work outside and build up muscle. He will usually thank me the entire time and I just reply with a "don't mention it". The best part is when the time finally comes to finally cut his throat and let all the blood drain out into a big bowl, harvest his fresh and healthy organs and use the meat to feed the next homeless man I encounter and bring up. Good times.

19madfox95 likes this.
  7. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Thats ****ed up on so many levels. Like I dont know if I should chuckle or call the po po

8. Boozha

Personally I find such jokes go a bit far ... Like joking about gassing jews ... But hey, as long as they have fun

9. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

cynical and sadistic jokes, best jokes imo

10. Boozha

Eh, I'm more into subtle cynicism

11. KingJad

And your German. Huehuehue.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  12. Boozha

No sh--i-i-t? :rolleyes:

13. KingJad

#TheMoreYouKnow
    Glad I could help bb.

14. Boozha

WIllfully ignoring it doesn't help anymore either! You messed up!

15. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Dude. We could make money off of something like this, I saw it on American Dad!

We just have to stage bum fights. We toss some food in a ring with a couple bums, stream it online for a fee, and whichever bum wins gets to keep the food!

There's no downside!

16. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Except ethical dilemma - Your suggesting the homeless version of Hunger games? I think you might get in trouble for it because it is exploitations of humans for entertainment

17. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

only if you get caught

18. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

I imagine the aristocracy in France mocked their poor as well, right before they all got their heads chopped off. But it doesn't have to be a full blown rebellion, it only takes one or two poor desperate people to ruin your day.

19. Boozha

If you meant that we should treat those failed by society better I'll agree wholeheartedly

20. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

id frenhc u