IS Dwarves

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BroWatchThis, Aug 20, 2015.

1. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

Firking stupid. How much dmg, def, and hp do these Firkers get? How much boosting do they get as well? What is up with that stupid Firking relic that prevents the first 8 dmg to any champ? That's Firking stupid. Whoever decided IS was in a good spot should be tortured and executed in a terrible fashion.

mw24 likes this.
  2. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

they need improve range please?

BroWatchThis likes this.
  3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

get gud

Tarathil and Pattn199 like this.
  4. oyo97

oyo97 I need me some PIE!

+ RD and IS anti spell bonus haha such joke

5. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

What if it got changed to not being hidden?

6. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

platinum wing can do that,just sayin

7. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Dwarves do get a huge stat boost with all that Bane Shift thrown together.

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage.

Tarathil and Pattn199 like this.
  9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Rable rable

In the rare league

10. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Violent was removed from range in Draksar for a reason. I think its fair to assume that it will eventually happen for Dwarves as well.

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

keg toss was overnerfed. lol. I would have rather seen them remove the damage from regal and keep the def and hp, I guess it is ok as it is as well though.

12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

THIS, WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN DONE ALREADY? ADJASDBKASD

alot of things need to take range into consideration more than just equipment. Range is stronger in this game than it is in league of legends, yet league limits some equipments effectiveness on range and this game doesnt.(for the most part) This needs to change.

13. bambino

bambino I need me some PIE!

most facs have to cope with some kind of draw back, ud not known fer range, fs aint to great on the meat front. But IS? IS has it all. it is getting annoying

14. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

Every time I see a post like this I want to make a comment about how everything in IS would be 10x more bearable if RD didnt exist. But then I don't because like 10 different people are going to talk about how it's been around forever and doesn't need to be changed etc... Grintmaw bouncer is my most hated rune in the entire game right now and I dont think i'd even hate it if RD didn't exist.

Spell needs to die for real. Beyond the impact of the spell triggering, it impacts my bg construction (I'm running purge solely because IS is so common, and RD is the main target) and deploy choices. It's like snowblind; you don't even have to run it to benefit from it. Outside of the significant hp swing and AP waste, the fact that the champ then gets two more of my turns to be invulnerable to ranged attacks is honestly so bonkers at 35 nora and has been for as long as I've played the game. I have always felt this way when playing both with and against this rune, and I'm tired of it being such a safe investment at 35 nora. IS isn't a bunch of 6 speed defensive melee units anymore. Y'all got plenty of strong range now. This isn't a crutch that needs to keep existing.

End rant.

15. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

Still op pls nerf.

16. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

NERF IS NOW

17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

browatchthis and profhulk should both be in the entertainment business and or authors.