IS meta goodstuff

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by xplint, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Hammer of Strikiness

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

A small part of the issue is that the formula takes into account defense in combination with HP. A lot of these champs have like 55 hp and 2-3 defense and that jacks up their cost compared to a similar champ from another faction that has 1 less defense or 10 less health. Having tanky hard to kill units is great but there are units that are just as hard to kill for much cheaper either due to some ability combo or a free bonus like ST or SL.

3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Well someone needs to get a clue about how tankiness actually works and cost this Bane Shift appropriately because NEWSFLASH: 2 defense doesnt mean Bane Shift.

4. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

IS is in the crapper at the moment.

The faction has suffered death by 1,000 cuts. All the little nerfs here and there and everywhere has led IS to be a low tier faction. The faction offers very little at the moment.

5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Maybe IS as a whole is weak like fw but IS meta runes are still very strong. Noijah is currently using barbarians with forge hammer pretty effectively. Forge hammer is overpowered and can even carry themes like barbarians and dwarves pretty hard.

IS meta, barbarian, and dwarves are all decent. All of these can do well if built properly and constructs might not be so bad with forge hammer.

6. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

Constructs currently depend heavily on Boost to be competitive. Currently they are carried by protective Robodog powerturns. Kill the dog, and they pose no threath.
    Even better, kill the helpless 85 nora engineer in the back, and done. 1 tap from a decent ranged unit, and it's down to 50% HP.
    Also, I'm done with Boost stacking bug. You have to plan your maneuvers like a god to prevent your Strux from losibg boost, when you have 2 sources of it in range. It's been years of that bug, and Devs don't give a crap. Let's better code a new stupid ability like Hunter: meek.

7. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

no worries, they are fixing boost! If the current idea passes you wont have to deploy boost at all, because it give 4 hp to the boosted race! how awesome is that?