Is nature's connection broken?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cody, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Cody

Cody The King of Potatoes

I was playing against Pooipants and his boghopper spitter was healing 4s with each hit and I couldn't find the reason why, except looking at that firk champion with natures connection. No spells, no equipment except mine on the boghopper. I asked him why is he healing? But he couldn't be bothered.

The combat log showed nothing at all.... So how am I supposed to play this game if things are happening that I can't inquire information on.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Twisted Esscence?

Sealer0 likes this.
  3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

-____-

4. Ssharsted

Ssharsted Member

Sounds like a bug then... Boghoppers are not treefolk or plants so, unless your equip turned the boghopper into a tree or plant, he should only heal 2.

5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

either a bug or you just werent paying attention and he used something in order to heal.

6. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

7. Capitulator

Capitulator I need me some PIE!

Actually Nature's Connections shouldn't heal the spitter at all. Only the firk would heal 2.

I'd bet on Twisted Emerald too. I know he said no equips, but it would be some other champ with the equipment, giving the target Twisted Essense. So the spitter wouldn't need to be equipped itself.

8. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Just looked out of my window, trees are still there. Don't think nature disconnected

iPox and IMAGIRL like this.
  9. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

You sure? Ya might double check. They have a naughty habit of just getting up and walking away.

10. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

Nature has timed out.

Boozha likes this.
  11. skarpox

skarpox The King of Potatoes

What were you playing? Did you have any sort of Reflection? His Spitter has Poison Eater and Attack Poison.

12. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Healing in general is not balanced compared to anti healing.

Netherzen likes this.
  13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I had this suggestion of making it only dedicated healers (Priest of Valdac, Boghopper Shaman, etc.) get access to Heal Champion 3. Champs like Northern Cross Priestess and Moga Chef do not need Heal Champion 3.

After that, you can reduce the amount of Divine Favor champs. Dwarven King doesn't need it and i'm sure there are others.

14. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

That's because you don't need anti healing to "counter" healing. Apart from isolated cases healing doesn't need a counter.

doubtofbuddha likes this.