Is this WAI?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chris0024, Aug 25, 2015.

1. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

Stitched tyrant holding more than one stitchling...
    It's bad enough this theme makes real champs and the Tyrant itself was already strong so I do not understand this buff :eek:

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Yes.

TheMr.Toast and mw24 like this.
  3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It wasn't buffed? I don't believe it's ever not been multiple.

TheMr.Toast, mw24 and SPiEkY like this.
  4. chris0024

apparently buff is the wrong word since i keep getting flak for it but you understand that it could generate a lot of HP because of the riders yes?
    If it's going to stay like this then i'm just going to play my stitched bg. Carry on...

DarkJello likes this.
  5. Sokolov

Yes. It is a pretty strong rune and there are people who consider it OP, so it is certainly on the "watch list" as far as potential nerfs. But the tankiness and HP is also its core design as well, so it should be expected that it does that well, especially at its pricepoint.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
    DarkJello likes this.
  6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the problem with stitched is reconstruct. needs some type of nerf, much longer cd, or rework.

7. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Leave stitched alone you unique-theme and playstyle hatemongers.

TheMr.Toast, Leadrz and Beefinator like this.
  8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

nobody cares about the stitched playstyle they are about 60+ nora champs being created by 5-10 nora abilities on a large scale with cd 3.

9. Sokolov

Reconstructs are 12 nora abilities.

10. Netherzen

That entire statment is wrong.People do care about stitched playstyle,a lot of people find it unique and fun.
    Not everyone abuses meta for bragging rights on the forums,people actualy enjoy various unique aspects of this game.

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

nobody wants stitched nerfed because of their playstyle is what i'm saying....

12. 15Deadmen

15Deadmen The King of Potatoes

please ask for feedback before doing anything drastic

13. Sokolov

And listen to players? GROSS.

14. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov still waiting for meld to do something other than be a silly sandbag

15. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

No, just ask for feedback, then ignore or do opposite and laugh hysterically (please stream).

Qucas, doubtofbuddha and mw24 like this.
  16. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

I think that the only way it would be useful would be to turn Merged and Magearm into something like titans. People don't run them normally and people don't tend to run the ingredients of the merge as well, it has to potential to make less seen Stitched see play, as well as the 2x2s.

17. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

The Tyrant is a bit op... Personally I think that if he was streamlined (in terms of upgrades), as well as nerfed, that would be best for him. Imo.

I still like the idea of making Reconstruct bring them back with like, 75% HP.

18. chris0024

I understand that reconstruct is high priced but how much are the champs that they create? That is the problem with stitched. I love the playstyle myself since it is unique like netherzen pointed out, but we have to find a way to limit its power. Playing against stitched is extremely unforgiving cause if they get just one reconstruct off they pretty much negated all the ap you used to kill that champ and that is just for the remains that you couldn't finish off. It is very easy to get kills with the spell set that UD and FW has so on top of the remains you couldn't finish off you can just get a quick kill through an essence drain or boomerang and make another champ or use arise which is usually a game ender...:(

19. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Im a scrub but i feel like the concept of stitched is kind of nuts, i was very surprised when i saw that the reconstructed remains are REAL champs and not summons. Thats crazy. I know people will say just kill the remains hurr durr but thats way easier said than done. I also agree that it is a unique and really cool concept but maybe a little too good. Real full stat champions for a small amount of AP invested and 12 nora upfront, on paper atleast, seems a bit nuts. In game it also feels a bit nuts, BUT i am scrub lord y2k so dont listen to me.

20. Netherzen

While its true that stitched are a solid theme and they have an ability to snowball hard with reconstruct in certain situations,you are overstating their efficiency.
    From reading your posts,i would conclude that stitched are overpowered which is hardly the case.Maybe overpowered in theory but not practice.
    Stitched have been like that for years and have not been changed,i dont really see them as a problem then or now.
    Stop trying to get stitched nerfed,they are not even meta,learn to play against different things.

Beefinator likes this.