Jangar Arcanist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lupefi2, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Lupefi2

Lupefi2 Devotee of the Blood Owl

I agree terraformer has the same problem no basic attack so the fact that it can do huge damage is okay with the devs.

2. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

if you compare him to Imperator, spellkaiser, and terraformer he looks meh.

3. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

oh my god please let me trade imperator for arcanis.

Anima26 likes this.
  4. Beasts for life

Imperator has flight, an extra cone, sand front, etc. all for about 10 Nora more.

5. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

ya we aint gonna agree on this one

Anima26 likes this.
  6. Beasts for life

Agreed lol.

7. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Honestly how often do you use channel damage with all the leoss boost i hardly use it

8. 15Deadmen

15Deadmen The King of Potatoes

can we buff wretched witch? :D

9. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

What does she have to do with arcanis?

10. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I'm like a scholar of old: an insanely long time ago I said: "Arcanis is OP" then everyone else said "Nu brah u cray". You people just need to compare any of these guys with Dark Messenger, done #enddiscussion .

I find it weird you people worrying about a leoss with all the things incredibly more OP than Arcanis. I'm not sayimg he shouldn't be looked at, but he's a bit far from being priority, specially in IS.

Although after saying that, I'd just remove the vuln. His thing is his burst damage at high range with low cost and 1 turn of idling, but if we remove guys like him completely the game will be less fun. It's a lame excuse and I hate it but it's the truth, Pox needs cheese to be entertaining.

Pattn199 and chickenpox2 like this.
  11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Remove the Vuln or +3 nora.

mw24 likes this.
  12. 15Deadmen

they're pretty similar in design, but no one uses her cuz she's pretty weak for her cost. I wanted to highlight how much stronger Arcane and Terraformer when compared to something else similar.

13. 15Deadmen

People might think that they usually have one turn idling and that it's a bad thing, but it really isn't in a real game. You shouldn't attack all the time anyways, so Arcane is still super effective.

14. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

One thing is not attacking because you don't have the opportunity, another whole deal is not attacking because you're unable to do so.

Arcanis has two CD 3 abilities, so if you use Cone on first turn, Flamestrike on the second, you will have one turn with 0 damage potential before Cone is available again. It is argueable as to what one can do with the unused AP, although Arcanis' survivability during this same period is argueable as well.

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I'd just remove vulnerable poison and maybe take 1-2 damage from it base, maybe. It's really not that good of a rune outside of leoss though as it is. I am not really a big fan of champs without a basic attack. They are countered too hard by distract and they can easily become overly efficient.

16. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

How much Nora is dragon fear?

And it's duration?

17. Lupefi2

lol are you talking to me?

18. Lupefi2

cause this would be the first nerf thread i've made

19. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

Aw man.. i knew people wouldnt leave him for long :p I love my arcanis :( But yeah hes kinda funny. So easy to make him hit 20+ dmg.. i can even make him hit close to 30 without using channel and it really doesnt take much :p

20. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Cause leoss have 15 extra damage boost just lying around.

21. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Battlemaster+Warcry+Pride of Ailur+ Macadamize+Tactical manual (though people dont run that)+Magnates blessing+warbanner would leave it close to 30. So yeah i dont see the point you're trying to make cause as enigma said its really not that difficult to do.