Karmavore

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Karmavore, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Son, your a zealot. Also guys I made a post about Harb rework :D go check it out if you get a chance.

2. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Lol you got me! Kf for life

3. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Selfless bump, I love the idea behind this champ.

4. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

He's/She's kind of the opposite of a build up champion. As she kills more, her damage and max hp (and the strength of her karmatic release ability) lessen. At some point, she becomes easy to ignore w/ dissipate or easy to kill (w/ little penalty from release). Maybe Karmatic Release should also be an active/sacrifice ability in addition to its passive effect.

Another approach might be to have Karmatic Release deal damage based on how much Max HP the champion has lost based on Instant Karma. Then, Instant Karma could be change to be something like: Champion gains -1 damage and +Y max hp each turn; Champion gains +X damage when it kills another champion and loses Y max hp.

Karmavore likes this.
  5. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

I do like the second suggestion, I was trying to make Karma as balanced as possible being a negative champ/positive.

6. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Any idea on how to price such an ability? If the increase/decrease in damage had the same nora cost as the increase/decrease in health, then it would be nora neutral in some sense. On the other hand, KF has decent healing, so an increase in max health is nice. Maybe soul siphon is a decent comparison (although this isn't as powerful--I don't think).

7. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Yeah I think it's more of a trial and error type of thing, but I'd put it around 5 for balance sake... It's got a positive aspect to it, and a negative one. But the negative aspect is mitigated due to faction synergy, so it ends up weighing more on the positive scale.

8. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

Wow your ego is massive.

Pedeguerra and Ballballer like this.
  9. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

10. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Im going to necro the Bane Shift out of this just to LOL at the hate you got @Karmavore , just because u used your username, lmao, some people.

Karmavore likes this.
  11. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

It was a good idea :(

Xirone likes this.
  12. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Karmavore and Anima26 like this.
  13. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

god damn some of you guys make this community look like a PoS sometimes. Karma suggests a cool interesting rune but he named it after himself. thus you must talk about how much of a **** he is. honestly guys grow the firk up

14. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

I still support this champ and Enforcer for each faction

Enforcer Rorschach 2k16