KF Rebalance List

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Xirone, Jun 27, 2014.

1. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

This sounds like an easy fix, adding a line to the ability saying "This ability can only affect one champion at a time."

2. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Yeah definitely, it's bugged. it's missing a clause.. "this effect can only trigger once per turn" or something

3. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

In my opinion, Snake Charmer isn't drastically different than she was before but she is a tad more efficient. Outcast of the Flame does, however, seem too expensive for what it does. I made a Devotee BG and he was the only one I left out.

4. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

charmer lost drive which is annoying, i liked drive.

5. Xirone

Yeah, I loved Drive on her. Tame Beast has its uses, though, because most factions have playable Beasts. She is a better target, now, for Horn of Order since she won't be paying twice for Drive.

6. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Taskmaster is now a Ranger. In addition Rangers are for the most much more efficient.

I.. Dislike Vashal now, they've lost a good bit of their synergy in exchange for a general efficieny hike. No more can Vashal be the only theme that allows Call to Arms to be an effective cost reducer.

Archers are doing decent, I'm glad they gave Prodigy unequippable because I was running it at 3-10rng with around 18 or so damage and Burn 5, Bane Shift was cray.

Xirone likes this.
  7. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

Garu Medium is... Yeesh.
    A straight 30% extra damage from melee and ranged attacks, a more restrictive range, less damage and less abilities to throw about. It's not looking very nice atm.

8. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Wizards seem to be fine to me. My Wizard deck is just as smooth as it was pre-revamp, maybe because it hardly relied on any high-rarity runes.

9. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Wood marshal druid's sacrifice of d'elim isn't giving the +2 damage to all unit's with devotee only the hp boost. Fuel seems to be working as intended though also i don't understand why flame armor only lasts one turn seems like a total waste of ap and or an ability slot. And why does he turn into flame skitter wouldn't some kinda tree make more sense? Also sacrafice of delim says it costs 2 ap when i have used it it hasn't costed any ap bug ?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
    Osidan likes this.
  10. super71

Also it seems sacrifice is working properly when you get devotee form the relic deployed by seeker of the source.

11. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

i really like how the revamp balanced range champs. Allot. Champs that had 3 to 6 range now have 5 to 6 range and so on. Many KF champs missed this range nerf i feel. It is really frustrating to play against because it to sit back to set up a power turn the range units dap you. If you come in they are still dapping you. I know this is the nature of range units but I still find the AoA (area of attack) for many of these archers is ridiculous and frustering.

12. Xirone

Also, Sacrifice of De'lim says that it has a cooldown of 1 but you can use it endlessly each turn.

13. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

elven druid can potentially get to 35 dmg :D

12 base, +7 bear form enrage, +5 switch to wolf form, +3 boost beast, +1 banner, +3 battlemaster from strategist, +2 bard hymm/improve dmg. drive +2 =35

/okay it's tonnes of setup, but 2009 druid is ossum.

14. Xirone

You forgot +5 HP and +1 DMG from Commander: Elf.

15. super71

Yeah i don't really understand he is pretty messed up right now in like every aspect.

16. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Came on for the first time, and TANGLEFOOT LOST FLURRY!!! GAAAAAHH!!!!

So... why?

17. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

Sorry its my fault. They (some of the influentials) like to nerf stuff I use. And I started to use flurry last week. So they got it nerfed. Was expecting it. Same with SL garu init+retreat+sl mace, portal nexus, Slag nora to mention a few.
    And in the past some other things too. What other common or uncommon champs got their key abilities removed from the game like flurry and portal nexus?

I WANT FLURRY BACK. I WANT PORTAL NEXUS BACK. I DONT WANT TO LEAVE KF.

18. StupidJerk

StupidJerk I need me some PIE!

Everybody on the forums were complaining about Tanglefoot. Don't be so full of yourself.

Xirone likes this.
  19. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Just so you know, everything got nerfed and everyone lost something. Legendaries, exos and limited runes got hit the hardest from what I know. Yes, even Korona and other latest legs.

20. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

Flurry is inherently broken. It was only able to exist pre-revamp because "broken" was more or less the status quo.

I'm not the least bit surprised to see it gone and think that its removal is good for the overall health of the game.

That said, I stand by the opinion that adding Pariah was overkill. Others disagree and that's pretty much how it stands.

Osidan and StupidJerk like this.