KF Rebalance List

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Xirone, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Can't say much as I've never used the aforementioned treefolk, but it's always possible to appeal to: a) revert pariah b) give it more ranks of multiattack (unless it's already MA3?) c) Give it that quick strike ability as well?

2. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

The complaint is not about some rune got nerfed, the point is that some runes, who were not part of meta, lost their key abilities that formed their role. And all those mentioned runes were used by me in non-meta playstyle. Meaning, it did not give me super high rank, but gave me sometimes wins against high rankers. Which made it fun to play, but also hated by the meta community.

I am again thinking of flurry from tanglefoot (His main role/purpose), nora from the slag (their main purpose), portal nexus from wizard of the ways (his main role) and init/reinforcement and warrior from the sl garu. Especially one or two of those nerfs were against me directly. And especially as DOG announced they want to enchance roles and diversity, its a bit strange that both wizard and especially tanglefoot were nerfed from the role, making them just plain mainstream. These were BG strategy forming abilities that were super fun. And if they were too powerfull, why not just change them abit or change the nora cost or add some restriction to the champ like paria or unequipable etc. Nah, they had to listen to those meta kids who dont want to be beaten by a non-meta low ranker regularly.

3. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

And one more thing. Multiattack 3 on a 5 speed champ. Seriously??? At least they could have left the multiattack out and just give him the new role of cheap equipment snatcher / entangler. Not that I would relly like or use him that way, but at least it could make some sense to some treefolk players to use him then.

4. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

Exactly. Look at Tanglefoot with flurry - Bane Shift. Look at Tanglefoot with flurry where you spend a while designing a whole BG to buff him in indirect ways. Fun and interesting champ. Now all Treefolk have are a few surgers and a way to spam saplings. I mean you can't even increase their range with Willowind any more.