K'thir Forest Winter Patch of 2016

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Senshu, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I swear these upgrade paths confuse the Bane Shift out of me in terms of which one has what order.

2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

What rank of Heal Champ are you going for? I think Rank 2 is the one to go for, personally.

3. Gorebucket

Gorebucket Forum Royalty

I was thinking 3 at first for the burst heal, but now I'm leaning towards 2 as well...

The differences in healing per AP, recast, and cost make it a real choice. :D

4. Xirone

Rank 1: 04/04/04/04/04/04/04
    28 HP in healing for 21 AP. Lowest nora cost.

Rank 2: 08/00/08/00/08/00/08
    32 HP in healing for 12 AP. Middle nora cost.

Rank 3: 12/00/00/12/00/00/12
    36 HP in healing for 9 AP. Highest nora cost.

5. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Forest front overriding jungle front is reallllllly annoying. :( Makes woodchuck/heart of the forest tricky to play with new seed which is a shame.

6. Xirone

With Mason now only healing Constructs, instead of healing relics and shrines, Elven Artisan's upgrade path kind of sucks (more than it used to). In FF KF, she can use that ability on one or two champs.

7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It still heals Relics and Shrines

8. Xirone

Thanks, I must have misread it, somehow.

9. Xirone

The former Ailurite Brother looks pretty decent these days!

10. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Nah, the description was missing that stuff in the preview the Council got, but it wasn't intentional.

11. Xirone

Post patch, I am wanting to make a Declare Hunted BG. Am I missing any champs with Declare Hunted? So far I have found Tortun Hawker, Corgi Knight, Deadly Tracker, and Centaur Bolter. Are there others in KF?

12. Etherielin

If no KF champ was given that in the patch, the answer would be yes, that's all.

13. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Grimthir with deception has just boosted my illusion deck into madness! I run 2x illusionist, 2x ghost stalker, grimthir to pop out elf illusions. 2x elven statue/2x epochal oasis to heal/move around/contest fonts.

I'm also running the new anaru cause pounce/flanking is super high dmg especially with things like strategist/honor coin boosting stuff up. Also the new snakecharmer, I wasn't sure whether to go for camraderie because i deploy a lot of cheap champs, or boost to try and help them survive so the heals can do more.. Currently running camraderie though and liking it.

Dusk druid changed a little with how pounce changed, I'm using him for my detection/gift of scrying makes him really useful early. Also decent speed after he lerper forms. (anaru baby also has detection)

I've got blademaster for shatter, bard for AP/power turn, oak seed for enemy healing/alt damage.. I feel like my illusion deck has the majority of things covered!

The most trouble i've had so far is against FW because the illusions give tomb nora. I'm thinking about options for anti nora like regulator, or something with backlash etc but wanna try and stay in theme elf if possible.

What are you guys running, anything fun/noteworthy? :)

Etherielin likes this.
  14. Xenoro

Xenoro New Member

I'm loving the nectar fairy and spider revamps\upgrades.

15. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

Im really enjoying adaptive at the moment. I think its in a very good spot. Also plants will have a comeback, both kf and kf fs split

16. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

It would be nice if fs/kf plants could be a thing but I don't think the -1 spd on already hard to manoeuvre champs can be offset by the fs side. Greenhouse working on plants would be cool for death lily, sporegill with ally etc.. but everything will be so slow?

17. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

Slow but good. I want to try collective plants also. 5 dmg bonus on moog or tirion should be good .

18. Xirone

I like my Declare Hunted deck. I have a lot of Declare Hunted champs with some heavy hitting melee like Forest Lerper/Wilderkin. Declare Hunted tags a number of champs and then the heavy hitters can teleport next to the tagged champs to attack. It sucks when a Declare Hunted champ wastes their one target on a champ that already has it, though. Still, most champs are able to do +4 damage to a good number of opposing champs.

19. Xirone

Yeah, I like Nectar Fairy with Stun and Divert. Stun, Divert, Heal Champ 2, and Cleanse gives her some decent utility.

20. Etherielin

I prefer running her with stun and shroud, although I'm considering a switch to abash and shroud so that she's 59 nora.

Xirone likes this.