K'thiras Theme Ideas

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by skarpox, Mar 4, 2016.

1. skarpox

skarpox The King of Potatoes

K'thiras
    K'thiras is a woodland realm dedicated to teaching magic and preservation. K'thiras was created by Menalaus, K'thir's greatest teacher and benefactor. Menalaus wanted some separation from the main elven populations in K'thir and the control of the Eternal Circle. He looked to the woodland realms and picked a place of solitude that is hard to find where his students could learn in peace. The students of K'thiras sometimes visit with the Wilderkin in these parts to trade, and Menalaus also has a close relationship with the Aurora Constabulary who sometimes provide protection for K'thiras from outsiders. K'thiras has one natural enemy, the Coven of K'thiras, which is a group of elven defectors who were once students.

Battle Strategy
    The K'thiras battle strategy is to create distance and protection from the enemy while attacking from range.

Battle Group
    K'thiras currently has no battle group potential. Only Menalaus who is the exemplar is known to be from this place. So this theme requires a lot of development.

https://poxbase.com/deck/Ct_c3FCoQS4Kr3nrUr47e2F

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  2. skarpox

This rune idea was taken from this thread posted by Xirone: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/mystic-of-kthiras.5782/. I changed some things around like updating the nora costs and changing, just a little, some of the rune abilities.

K'thiras Mystic
    (Artwork) A lean incorporeal elf walks through fire, flame, and electricity unharmed. The robe he wears is covered in gently glowing sigils. Floating above one of his outstretched hands are three small rotating orbs. (Flavor Text) "There are countless worlds beyond comprehension; I have glimpsed some of them in dreams. Still, the only place I'd like to be is here, underneath this shady tree." Xi'ron, K'thiras Mystic

Faction: K'thir Forest; Race: Elf, Spirit; Class: Shaman, Wizard; Size: Small; Rarity: Rare
    Nora Cost: 75-78; Deck Limit: 2

Champion Stats
    DMG: 10, SPD: 6, RNG: 4-6, DEF: 0, HP: 45 (53 nora)

Champion Abilities
    Attack Orb (+2 nora)
    Mystic Push (+3 nora)
    Spellswallower (+6 nora)
    Spirit Walk - The next time this champion is successfully damaged, this champion is relocated to the nearest friendly deployment zone and becomes Incorporeal until the end of the turn. Then is returned to the same location. If location is occupied, this effect is delayed. This effect is hidden until triggered. CD: 3, AP: 0 (+6 nora)

Upgrade Ability Set #1
    Tempo (+3 nora)
    High Endurance - This champion's AP CAP is increased by 3. (+4 nora)
    Prophetic Balance (+4 nora)

Upgrade Ability Set #2
    Confuse Attacker (+2 nora)
    Resistance Elements 2 - When this unit takes Electricity, Fire, or Frost damage, that damage is reduced by 35%. (+3 nora)
    Confuse Enemy (+4 nora)

This rune idea was taken from this thread posted by Molosse: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/kthiras-guide.1802/. I changed some things around like updating the nora costs and changing some of the rune abilities to match the current profiling system.

K'thiras Guide
    (Artwork) A male elf crouched in the undergrowth, spear in hand, with a bow that can be glimpsed slung across his back. (Flavor Text) "Menalaus charged me with guiding those to K'thiras who want to be students there and to protecting K'thiras in exchange for lessons." S'kar, K'thiras Guide

Faction: K'thir Forest; Race: Elf; Class: Ranger, Wizard; Size: Small; Rarity: Rare
    Nora Cost: 77-83; Deck Limit: 2

Champion Stats
    DMG: 11, SPD: 6, RNG: 1, DEF: 1, HP: 49 (42 nora)

Champion Abilities
    Attack Physical (+2 nora)
    Arrowshot (+6 nora)
    Detection 2 (+2 nora)
    Summon: Redwood Cathedral - This relic has Shroud and Immunity: Magical. AP 4, CD 4 (+15 nora)

Upgrade Ability Set #1
    Protective (+6 nora)
    Bodyguard (+8 nora)

Upgrade Ability Set #2
    Swap 3 (+4 nora)
    Force Barrier 2 (+8 nora)

This rune idea was taken from this thread posted by Xirone: http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/battle-skald-aurora-skald-kf-champion.17426/. I changed some things around like updating the nora costs and changing some of the rune abilities just a little.

K'thiras Skald
    (Artwork) A tough, yet handsome, male elf is adeptly striking a foe with dual daggers. He wears a feathered hat and carries a lyre on his back. The daggers he uses seem to be dipped in some type of indefinite poison or acid. (Flavor Text) A Skald is extensively trained in both battle and in lore. They are deemed ready only when they can strike while reciting the histories of K'thiras in a melodic fashion, without pause or stutter.

Faction: K'thir Forest; Race: Elf; Class: Warrior, Wizard; Size: Small; Rarity: Rare
    Nora Cost: 71-75; Deck Limit: 2

Champion Stats
    DMG: 9, SPD: 6, RNG: 1, DEF: 1, HP: 46 (42 nora)

Champion Abilities
    Attack Physical (+2 nora)
    K'thiras Chant - All friendly champions within 5 spaces that are Charmed, Confused, Frightened, or Distracted are Cleansed of those conditions. This champion gains Multiattack 2 for 3 turn. CD:3, AP:2 (+8 nora)
    Rallying Cries 2 (+8 nora)

Upgrade Ability Set #1
    Rotting Blows (+3 nora)
    Lethal Poison (+6 nora)
    Scour 2 (+6 nora)

Upgrade Ability Set #2
    Hit and Run (+8 nora)
    Dodge 2 (+9 nora)
    Scrapper (+9 nora)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  3. skarpox

K'thiras Triebkraft
    (Artwork) ? (Flavor Text) "Some of our students study the magic art of motion to master its art. This is one of many types of magic you can learn at K'thiras." Menalaus to a prospecting student

Faction: K'thir Forest; Race: Elf; Class: Wizard; Size: Small; Rarity: Rare
    Nora Cost: 68-74; Deck Limit: 2

Champion Stats
    DMG: 6, SPD: 6, RNG: 1-4, DEF: 1, HP: 41 (44 nora)

Champion Abilities
    Attack Magical (+2 nora)
    Kinetic Impulse (+8 nora)
    Repulsion (+8 nora)

Upgrade Ability Set #1
    Slam (+4 nora)
    Telekinetic Thrust (+8 nora)

Upgrade Ability Set #2
    Confuse Attacker (+2 nora)
    Confuse Enemy (+4 nora)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  4. skarpox

and this one

5. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I like these but I think they're top strong.