LE Shadow Master

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SPiEkY, Jun 5, 2015.

1. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

That's why I'm asking for an exchange.

JellyBerry likes this.
  2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Senshu is only translating for Gedden.

And we know how much of an "sure I ****ed up lemme just change it" kinda guy Gedden is, right? Trees don't have a 50% winrate, not to worry.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

When stuff like this happens, it encourages me to spend more money into Poxnora.

/endsarcasm

Pattn199, JellyBerry and SPiEkY like this.
  4. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

My problem has nothing to do with reusing the code, dear chap. It's just that it being 'exclusive' completely disregards collectors and players. And it doesn't apply to this situation alone, since it's a thing that you all have been rolling with since the steam release.

Whether things are exclusive or not is often decided by their value, which is non existent since they can't be traded. Meanwhile there's this person with a full UD collection that is now missing this rune because... Frankly I don't even get the goal you guys are trying to achieve with this, it's just no sense to me. Gedden or whoever is in charge will have to hold my hand and walk me through the park as he explains me this.

One way to go would be making it so said code is not the only way to obtain this rune as well allow them to be traded so everyone is happy. At the same time it would encourage people to trade each other, which is a extremely rare sight considering the vast amount of options that have nothing to do with pox itself.

Wait, that clashes with the apparent business model that's being used.

Sorry, my bad. Carry on posting things which basically translate to 'deal with it, peasants'...

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I never before even got a convention rune. I don't have the cash for harbingers. Not even for doomies or angels.

I don't really feel like crying incessantly about that.

6. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

We play two different games then. I collect runes from a faction (and surprise the money spent is close to nothing). So do other people. I don't need this LE Shadow Master, but some people do.

It happens, it's a thing.

Cheers.

Pattn199 likes this.
  7. Boozha

Also I'm really interested in how you get harbingers without spending any cash - ah, you don't, and you are a liar! Why did you think spending your time on typing up that criminal waste of space would be a good idea?

You stick to "collecting" worthless data that makes you own absolutely nothing, posting on the forums doesn't seem to be a good idea for such a dishonest ... person like you.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  8. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

I traded legs for Limited angels cause bulk trade of legs back in soe.
    And angels to harbs.
    Took me a while.found people who wanted what I had, but I spent 0 on my 2 fs harbs.

9. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

I only own one harbinger which I paid for. Which I technically didn't since it's money I made off another game I used to play by basically not playing it, the same way I do pox (and have profited off endless times). Out of all the ST LEs I own (missing Vallassa only, mind you) it's the only one I have paid for. I've met people that have gotten as much via trading and the only reason I didn't wait for the harb is because I'm not patient enough.

I get that calling people who collect or own LE runes big money spenders is often the solace to people like you because more often than not they don't have anything, or simply don't know how to get things done, so clearly everyone lies.

At any point I have said virtual things equal worth in real life or anything, but people thrive in collecting as much as others do playing and so on. It's one way to play the game.

But by all means keep on posting on a thread about something that is not even relevant to your interests (your own words) for the sake of it and then act butthurt when people point out how useless your input is.

Pattn199, darklord48 and SPiEkY like this.
  10. Boozha

... Way to not get the point! It's not even like it was a complicated point!

And you even admit that you lied in the first place. Why did you even come back here.

I have no problem with collectors, collect away for all I care, I have a problem with people complaining about every little thing DoG does as if everything had to pander to their special interests.

But by all means keep going with your incredibly meaningful input. Totally. "I WANT ROONZ" and spontaneous personal attacks about unrelated things are the pinnacle of conversation we should aspire to.

11. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

How much do you think a Harb is worth? Bare in mind I have been playing for less than a year, but I'm no idiot.

It's not catering to special interests. It's making thing simpler so people actually can get Bane Shift done and stay in the game. I don't understand how this is a thing that would make sense to anyone. You're basically limiting things for the sake of it which will result in people complaining and being disappointed over a thing that yes, does not take it's toll on everyone but completely disregards a group of people who might have collecting as their only incentive to come back.

It's one of these little things that keep piling up and eventually become the cluster**** that Pox is with close to no player retention whatsoever. It's part of the bigger picture. Please explain to me why this business model is proper and will turn out to be beneficial in the long run, I'd love to hear it.

Pattn199 likes this.
  12. Boozha

What a harb is worth? Uh ... a fraction of a cent. What a harb is traded for? Over a hundred dollars, so where are your lies taking you again?

And no, I am not limiting Bane Shift, could you, like, read what I'm writing or something? Would be really fantastic!

13. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

It's funny how little you know when it comes to trading, but just a heads up, if someone charges you more than $50 for a harb, you're being scammed.

I'd try the same if I were you. You're does not mean I'm literally speaking of you.

I don't get what your participation in this thread is about besides sticking up for DoG. Everything else you've said is irrelevant as this topic is to you, so why did you even bother with posting?

You keep saying people don't understand you, then perhaps you should stop spouting non sense.

Pattn199 likes this.
  14. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Let's get back to the original topic, and stop prodding each other.

15. Boozha

You does not entail you and points are irrelevant besides their point. Oh well. Now that that's cleared up I guess I'll just stop talking to you.

As for the original topic, could I please get a bunch of harbs, then, because I wasn't around when you could get them for a reasonable amount either.

16. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

You are missing the point that this is a collectable game and those limited convention runes are NOT tradable. I don't mind having to deal with sharks if I really wanted one, but it looks like I'll never get one now and the main faction I collect is UD :/
    Black holes in my collection irk me: the common carrionling (now luckily forgeable), those pesky runes* (slowly being taking care of now) and now a limited shadow master. (taking offers for a limited Ash)

Please make the shadow master limited a reward for the new campaign, hard level. (once you fix the bug that gives the hooded elf for ending the legendary difficulty)

Pattn199 likes this.
  17. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

This would be acceptable.

18. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- This is a weird topic but let me see if I get it.

1) Didn't most of us get the Firk from a passed around redemption code anyway, meaning not attending the event but still gaining the rune?
    2) Was the code being "reusable" across mass accounts intentional? (doubtful)
    3) If the new "convention" code was something else like "Promo" ... would it have solved this shadow master issue?

19. Xiven

Xiven I need me some PIE!

I'm still salty about this, especially as an Underdepths player.
    Moral of the story: You are never safe.

SPiEkY likes this.
  20. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I, too, am still kinda salty about this.

Xiven and spineyftw like this.