League of Legends

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Morfeas, Jul 2, 2014.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

is there a reason they nerfed darius q with a 1 second delay???

2. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

I wouldn't doubt it would be trivial for him. I'v been matched agaisnt smurfs that had 85% win rate in ranked.
    Silver league arguably has a smaller std. deviation for player skill level than bronze.
    If you see lux struggling, go and help her. If she is dieing from agression/diving, tell her to wait and back off until someone gets there.

Darius Q now heals for missing health when the blade hits. The delay provides counterplay. Not really a nerf but would be ridiculous w.o the delay.

3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

i decided to try a new strategy, suck hardcore and see if my teams will carry me. 4-12 with wu, so far its working.

my lane opponent was a darius that had 20 kills but he still lost to my 5-15 kd and 70 cs. gotta love league ranked.

completely freakin random outcomes, lol.

4. poinl

5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

my kda is lower because of the games i give up and go suicide 5 times because of a troll team or afk.

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

next game, an afk bot, a rager mid, and a feeder top. league of legends ranked is a joke. im gonna give dota a try...

team wont even freaking surrender, time to suicide 10 times so i dont get leavers penalty(even tho we already have a freaking afk, stupid devs)

i wonder if dotas any better.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

league of legends low elo is only playable with premade teams... ima find good teammates and get boosted...

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Kid Im diamond. Ive boosted friends out of bronze in winning sprees. Some games are lost no matter what. The majority of the games you can go mid/jungle and faceroll the entire game.

Seriously, its so easy. Like I cant even explain how bad bronze is

9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

next game, 140 cs at 15 min but team went 1-13. ffd at 20. this is dumb. pretty sure the opposing team had at least 1 plat/diamond smurf.

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

While I wouldnt say KDA is that indicative, since its all some people play for instead of objectives, its still solewhat important.

Still, teamplay and common sense are the most important by a landslide. Play easy champs with high teamfighting impact and you'll do great

poinl likes this.
  11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

like amumu or fiddlesticks?

do tanks carry better or full dmg?

12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

wat are the best champs, builds, and strategies for carrying out of bronze?

13. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

getting back to what bp was saying, something like wukong is typically better than something like darius, due to the way the champions are designed-

darius is a snowball or bust champion, and relies somewhat on shoddy opponents. still possible to play around his impact even if he's massive.

wukong snowballs well, but his larger focus is on his supportive effect to his team- with an aoe cc ult like he has (not to mention the gapcloser(s)), he can effectively initiate and win fights for his team much better than a slower, hard cc-lacking darius

added you just now, probly will spectoot you at some point and try to highlight whatever problems i see

14. poinl

100% agree with this. I posted that to point out that MW is not actually playing at a much higher level. He definitely isn't bad, but he has a lot of room to improve.
    I'm in the same boat, but I at least realize it.

Stop sealing your fate. I'v turned countless games around. You could have done the same.

@Dagda hit darius on the nose.

If you want more impact on the game @mw24 start playing mid/jungle over top. You'll have a bit more control. (at least early on anyway)

15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Tanks are broken right now.

You can build sunfire gauntlet on any chamo and do well top these days because you can still 1v1 the adc and tank. I do favor bruisers and damage champs though.

16. poinl

Fizz, Ahri, for mid are strong Ahri seems to be useful even if she loses lane.
    Graves, Ekko, for anywhere are strong
    Morgana, blitzcrank for catches to snowball team.
    Anivia, Volibear have great carry potential
    Wukong, pantheon, sivir, vel'koz for team fight potential. All but maybe vel'koz are easy to pick up and fit what burnpyro is talking about.

As far as strategies go:
    Take advantage of problem champs not being present. It's usually who is fed on the other team, but it might be the support Annie that keeps stunlocking you (or the adc) every time you engage.

Try to influence your team more. Get the other lanes ahead. Relieve pressure from them, etc. For example, you roam to hold mid while your mid ganks for bot. A liberty granted to you by winning top lane. If you are confident you'll win lane, tell the jungler to focus on the other two and ignore you.

To carry the game, you have to do just that. Carrying your team by moving them along. Performing well is great but isn't necessarily you carrying the game. If you want to know if you are carrying, ask the question: How would my team be doing without me?

17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Baddies will be bad.

Karmavore likes this.
  18. poinl

No, we'll improve.
    I hope.

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

my teams suck, i want 1v1 league ranked.

im going to try teamfighters and tanks with the crap bp said to use.

20. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

That feeling when no one bans Galio in URF.

Hrnnnnnnnnnnnnnng, why do you hate me so?