League of Legends

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Morfeas, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Because he isn't overpowered anymore.

I am convinced that all Zac players merely played him because he was freelo for so long.

2. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Been playing him as my main tank since he came out. I <3 Zac.

3. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

4. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

He's too squishy.

There, I've done my LoL pun for the year.

5. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

shoulda gone for the hec too

Firk that horse up

7. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Was laughing from the whole flash through me though zac had hoped he'd follow me into the jg.

8. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

Been having a good run so far in rank by playing Mundo, Malph, Teemo, and Rammus top lane.

Surprised more people don't play Mundo now a days.

9. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

it's all about gnar top lane, but most just play hentai ***** illaoi

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Any AD buys executioners calling for 800 and auto wins the lane. Also morellos is a staple first item in mid now.

11. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

People still play this game?

12. Morfeas

The most popular video game in the world?

13. JazzMan1221

The game that's gone to Bane Shift because Rito refuses to balance beyond the LCS?

14. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

jazz, while i'm not sure about your exact skill level, what i do remember from the one time we (me and some other pox-related goobers) played with you is that you locked yorick top in an inhouse 5v5 and then flamed your team for not tryharding.

maybe look to better yourself before you criticize, babe

BurnPyro likes this.
  15. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

but for real though, how do you beat yasuo

16. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i'm a support mostly, so my answer's probly not great for you, but braum pretty much smacks melee assassins

shen used to pop yasuo as a top-matchup, but the shen nerfs made him too fragile i think

17. JazzMan1221

I remember that, and I also remember you all went like 1/9, so I was understandably a bit peeved. I don't care if you tryhard, I care if you actually TRY or not.

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Sounds like you were still being a d*ck though

19. Morfeas

Yeah, I think we're talking about the same game. So of course people are still playing the most played video game in the world. The fact that it sucks doesn't change that. And it hasn't gone to Bane Shift, it was always pretty Bane Shift, but league was never about not being Bane Shift. Riot's stance on not wanting a balanced game didn't pop up yesterday, it was established in season 1. The non-Bane Shift game of the MOBA genre has always been DotA and that ain't changing any time soon.

20. JazzMan1221

Yes, I was, and I still maintain I was entirely justified in that. I have little tolerance for feeders, and even less tolerance for people who refuse to at least put forth SOME effort into fixing their mistakes, casual game or not.