League of Legends

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Morfeas, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

try playing with emries sometime (assuming you're on NA, i really cba to check)

2. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

support morgana was a thing from waaaay back. everything else doesn't count though because he plays literally everything as "support"

quotes intentional

also i thought you told him to play panth because the chinese were doing it

3. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

All these things were around at the beginning of s3.

4. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

oh lol I quoted wrong post
    I meant support Annie, Morgana and Anivia
    the rest came through season 3 as fotm first then meta later, yeah

5. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

jungle panth was run for a while, buuyo was actually the first person i played with that used it i think- it was just no good unless it snowballed like a mofo. jungle changes made it easier to snowball is most of what happened

honestly i tend to mark kingwillie more for his incessant zyra play. he just has a massive hardon for zyra. ziggs too i guess. a decent number of people played ziggs before the buffs hit, but he wasn't amazing till that point. some still pulled it off pretty well (pr0lly used to rack up big numbers, as an example)

and morg support was more like s2, but yeah. the snare/shield thing has always been strong. always. it was used off and on in s3, but didn't really pick up until annie/thresh/leona were dominating because blackshield was a pretty direct shutdown to them (especially annie)

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

morg support was popular end s2 beginning s3 because it was so dumb with original draven

7. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

original draven was dumb by itself

8. st3ck

st3ck I need me some PIE!

But the crits, they bled

9. ToxicSwamp

ToxicSwamp The King of Potatoes

I hate the fact I love to play Lee Sin. I hate it because all the noobs that play him make it seem like it's just a bandwagon to join in on. I enjoy playing Lee because of his unique abilities and such, not just because half a million kids are playing him a lot.

EDIT: I do realize that he can be considered OP, but after the w CD nerf I think he's fine now. o_O

10. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

I think you stink.

11. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I'd say he is one of the higher skillcap champs in the game, if not THE highest. so if you are good with him, that will set you aside and above from all the newb bandwagon-ers

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I'm still the lee god

only jungle you need to know

13. ToxicSwamp

plz...
    [​IMG]

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

They can't nerf lee. Like ever.

Lee sin is the reason half of the korean junglers play the game. He makes for so much sick plays and such a high skill level like no other champ, impossible that they'd ever never him.

15. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I'd still say Zed is more difficult. All Lee has to do is land his Q and jump to wards, which I admit does take some getting used to, but in the grand scheme of things it's basically just another point-and-click ability.

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

zed is point click, nearly no skillshots

the lee sin plays are mechanically so much more difficult to execute

please

17. ToxicSwamp

Have to agree with Burn, Zed's shadow stuff just takes some getting use to (not as much as Lee). Once you see how the shadows abilities line up, it is super easy to hit people with them (his q). Lee has to land q, place wards and not waste is w, and Flash/ult at the right times and in the right directions.

18. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

He keeps mixing up the words master and macro. To him, there is no difference ^^

19. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It doesn't matter much now. Their playerbase is huge so they can just keep champs that "makes plays" fairly strong and continue to read the e-sports train for awhile.

20. Vaayshan

Vaayshan Member

Seems to me like Riot finally realized that nerfs are not going to increase diversity. In a game with 5 roles you will always play with like the best 3 for the role. So somewhere aroud 20 champions will be viable at any given time.

And of course they would rather have Lee at the top then others. He is like the only champion I can play for more then 3 games in a row.

The game needs some serious changes if it wants increased diversity though.

And just btw, during TI4(dota) only 10 heroes were never picked/banned. And the game has a little over 100 heroes in CM.